Characters: Regular Ordinary Swedish Meal Time
The Chef/Niclas Lundberg
The badass presenter of the show. With his appearance, he’s mocking the macho stereotype of a bearded and brutal viking. He screams a lot, swears, punches everything, drinks milk, never eats any vegetables, peels potatoes with his body and, of course, eats a lot of mayonnaise.
- Ax-Crazy: Only against the food, we hope...
- Badass Beard: Having it forcefully shaved off by Mr. Fox was the "reason" for their two-year hiatus.
- Chef of Iron: He, with the help of trusty assistants, takes the most ordinary foods and gives them... a different spin.
- Even Niclas Has Standards Don't dare drink and drive in his presence.
- Large Ham
- Nice Hat: Almost always wears a San Francisco Giants baseball cap.
- Real Men Eat Meat: There was this one time he was tricked into making a salad. He was pissed.
- Screaming Warrior: He might as well be battling something the way he makes food. His screams are so powerful they once opened a rift in reality to summon Tom to his side.
- Trademark Favorite Food: The pre-dinner mayo. The one time it wasn't featured, he was utterly crushed.
- It apparently also doubles as a Power-Up Food if the intro to this is any indication.
- And if you needed any more evidence in an off-week video he showed everyone how to make some homemade mayonnaise.
Niclas' diabolical roommate.