YMMV: Regular Ordinary Swedish Meal Time
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: The card game in 'Massive Meatloaf Mayhem'.
- "Good move, Mr. Fox.
- Three words: I am Niclas.
- Crazy Awesome: For those outside of Sweden, at least. For Swedes, this is ordinary.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: The blooper videos can be interpret as this, seeing Niclas, Tom, Isak, and Niklas all having a great laugh while doing the show can warm the heart.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: May be too early to tell, but so far Mr. Fox has been very well-received and called the best part about Season 2.
- A lot of the other members of ROSMT get a lot of love, most notably Tom and Niklas.
- Flanderization: Belive it or not, but for 2014, the show has somehow managed to make the Regular Ordinary Swedish Chef even MORE insane than before!
- Foe Yay: It is hinted that Mr. Fox really likes the Chef a lot, and in fact is very depressed whenever he is not around to get tricked, even turning to alcohol in his depression.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: Popular in South Korea and Poland. South Korea because of the karate chop with the South Korean Flag.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Mr. Fox is seen on the chef's lap way back in Special Episode/Cookie Cataclysm.
- Of course, toward the end of the episode, Mr. Fox is shown briefly choking him.
- Memetic Mutation: Everybody together now: "HAVE SOME PRE-DINNER MAYONNAISE!!!"
- "It's good for you!"
- "Hacka Löken!" note
- "SWEDISH STYLE!"
- "Dinner is served, bitches/bitchers!"
- "MISTER FOOOOOOOOOOOOOX!"
- "Nästa gång, X." note
- "UGN!" note
- Nightmare Fuel: Mr Fox. Especially in the Catastrophic Crayfish episode.
- "Grossed Roast Beef" was these for a bit. Niklas looked like had joined the dark side as Mr. Fox convinced him to do the show and ''not use the pre-dinner mayo". There's also the fact Niklas, with no remorse, killed Isak in the beginning.
- The ending of "Terror Tacos". Mr. Fox "crushes" a bag of chips to piss of Niclas after the group has finished making the tacos only to see Niclas open the bag and compliment how perfect and tasty they are. Mr. Fox then has the slowest and creepiest Villainous Breakdown ever.
- Schedule Slip: They have not updated in a while. Recently, their Facebook page stated that they were still around, but still needed to plan some ideas, and stated there could be some new episodes next year.
- When they returned from the hiatus in April 2014, they released a video explaining why they were gone for so long. Mr. Fox shaved the chef's beard!
- It was later on revealed on a reddit AMA that the reason there was such a huge schedule slip was due to heavy commitments involving school, jobs, and studying for their bachelor degrees. It was later on revealed the reason they came back stronger was better routines and getting help from a local YouTube network to get more resources for the show (hence the rented kitchen when the show came back).
- Squick: Greasing the pan with your feet.
- Tear Jerker: In the YouTube documentary about the show, Isak revealed the reason the show stopped after two years was because the group was shocked and surprised by how big the show got, they were scared and nervous on how to keep their audience impressed, so they "quit", although not officially. It doesn't help Isak after that revealed the group split apart due to various commitments after that. It does veer into heartwarming territory when Niklas and Niclas met up to do one more episode that was intended to be a farewell to their fans, but they decided to continue the show after seeing they still had it.
- Throw It In: In Satanic Salad, the pull tab on the can of corn snaps off. The chef has to improvise opening the can.
"Get that F-<BAA>-king corn out there..."
- What Could Have Been: 'Lethal Lasagna' was actually suppose to be the final episode of the series, as stated in the Youtube Documentary, but the crew had so much fun, they decided to continue the show.