- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: The card game in 'Massive Meatloaf Mayhem'.
- "Good move, Mr. Fox.
- Crazy Awesome: For those outside of Sweden, at least. For Swedes, this is ordinary.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: May be too early to tell, but so far Mr. Fox has been very well-received and called the best part about Season 2.
- Flanderization: Belive it or not, but for 2014, the show has somehow managed to make the Regular Ordinary Swedish Chef even MORE insane than before!
- Foe Yay: It is hinted that Mr. Fox really likes the Chef a lot, and in fact is very depressed whenever he is not around to get tricked, even turning to alcohol in his depression.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: Popular in South Korea and Poland. South Korea because of the karate chop with the South Korean Flag.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Mr. Fox is seen on the chef's lap way back in Special Episode/Cookie Cataclysm.
- Of course, toward the end of the episode, Mr. Fox is shown briefly choking him.
- Nightmare Fuel: Mr Fox. Especially in the Catastrophic Crayfish episode.
- Schedule Slip: They have not updated in a while. Recently, their Facebook page stated that they were still around, but still needed to plan some ideas, and stated there could be some new episodes next year.
- When they returned from the hiatus in April 2014, they released a video explaining why they were gone for so long. Mr. Fox shaved the chef's beard!
- Squick: Greasing the pan with your feet.
- Throw It In: In Satanic Salad, the pull tab on the can of corn snaps off. The chef has to improvise opening the can.
"Get that F-<BAA>-king corn out there..."
- What Could Have Been: 'Lethal Lasagna' was actually suppose to be the final episode of the series, as stated in the Youtube Documentary, but the crew had so much fun, they decided to continue the show.