- Stock Footage: Most of the time he's portrayed using the exact same frame of animation, and always with the same expression on his face.
- Attack! Attack! Attack!: His usual strategy is to attack head-on. It never works.
- Butt Monkey: The only person he ever beats is Galacticamaru.
- Heel–Face Revolving Door: He switches sides twice in three episodes.
- Not So Harmless: Yusuke getting defeated effortlessly becomes a running gag, but then again he is the one who knocks out Galacticamaru with a single punch.
- The Worf Effect: At one point, he loses to stairs.
- Hong Kong Dub: Easily the biggest offender. His lip flaps don't even try to sync with his voice.
- Person of Mass Destruction: Capable of destroying a WHOOOLE kitchen.
- Not So Stoic: Getting called out on his constant shooting of people in Episode 3 finally has him Freak Out.
- Non-Action Guy: Despite how played up he is in the first episode, he's the only person in the party (aside from Girl-chan) to not do anything at all the whole series.
- Flat Character: Even compared to the rest of the cast. All we know is that she loves Yusuke, doesn't like Swirly Glasses, and has huge boobs.
- Supporting Protagonist: Despite her name being right in the title, she doesn't do anything and only makes a handful of appearances.