- The Hero
- Large Ham
- Name's the Same / No Celebrities Were Harmed: Gets his name from Ken Starr.
- Pointless Bandaid: On his nose.
- Stock Footage: Most of the time he's portrayed using the exact same frame of animation, and always with the same expression on his face.
- Attack! Attack! Attack!: His usual strategy is to attack head-on. It never works.
- Butt Monkey: The only person he ever beats is Galacticamaru.
- Heel-Face Revolving Door: He switches sides twice in three episodes.
- The Lancer
- Not So Harmless: Yusuke getting defeated effortlessly becomes a running gag, but then again he is the one who knocks out Galacticamaru with a single punch.
- Red-Headed Hero
- Shonen Hair
- The Rival
- The Worf Effect: At one point, he loses to stairs.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Okay, so it's not really David Hayter as Solid Snake, but he has the exact same voice.
- Hong Kong Dub: Easily the biggest offender. His lip flaps don't even try to sync with his voice.
- Person of Mass Destruction: Capable of destroying a WHOOOLE kitchen.
- The Smart Guy
- The Stoic
- Stoic Spectacles
- Trigger Happy: Come episode 3, when he can't stop shooting things.
- Verbal Tic: "Huh."
- Blush Sticker
- Heroic Sacrifice: But then he gets brought back through sloppy editting.
- Large Ham
- No Name Given
- You Gotta Have Green Hair
- Amazing Technicolor Population
- The Big Guy
- Heroic Build
- Non-Action Guy: Despite how played up he is in the first episode, he's the only person in the party (aside from Girl-chan) to not do anything at all the whole series.
- The Chick
- Flat Character: Even compared to the rest of the cast. All we know is that she loves Yusuke, doesn't like Swirly Glasses, and has huge boobs.
- Gag Boobs
- Ms. Fanservice: Parodied.
- Supporting Protagonist: Despite her name being right in the title, she doesn't do anything and only makes a handful of appearances.