Characters: Durarara Game Only
This is the game-only character page for the many characters of Durarara!!:Warning!! The examples below may include spoilers for the light novels, as well as the anime. If you're only following the latternote , proceed at your own risk!
- Durarara Main Characters
- Durarara Anime Supporting
- Durarara Anime Supporting Season 2
- Durarara Novel Only
Yoshimune MiyoshiProtagonist of the recently-released visual-novel style PSP (and Japan exclusive) videogame, Durarara!!: 3Way Stand-Off. He is described as a good listener, frequent mover, and lover of gadgets.
- Alternate Continuity: Among other things, he can make Kida genuinely enjoy being back in the Yellow Scarves—and consequently joining him.
- Heroic Mime
- In-Series Nickname: Called “Yoshi Yoshi”, which Erika first gave him.
- Magnetic Hero: Remarkable considering the crowd…
- Meaningful Name/Names to Trust Immediately: His full name means “friendship trio” and “pillar of good luck.” Not to mention his nickname, which means “there, there.”
- Morality Pet
- Multiple Endings
- New Transfer Student: He first transfers to Raira Academy in Ikebukuro out of convenience for his father's new work-related relocation. He is also said to be good at adjusting to new places as a result of frequently moving around.
- Naïve Newcomer
- Nice Guy
- Perpetual Smiler
- The Quiet One: Not much of a talker, but a good listener.
- Redheaded Hero
- Sixth Ranger: Sort of. He is interpreted as the fourth friend in the main high school trio, yet each has a separate plot in any case.
- There Are No Therapists: Averted with his introduction. He’ll help out the character/s of the player's choosing.
- ¡Three Amigos!: Possibly with Kida and Yatabe.
Chiaki IgarashiA new character; she is a freshman from a private girls' high school called Elizabeth Girls College. She is the heroine of the game and meets Yoshi Yoshi in Ikebukuro. She has a bright and frank personality.
- Biker Babe: Surprisingly, she rides a motorcycle.
- Nice Girl
- Ojou: She attends a prestigious private school for girls, but doesn't really act like a proper lady despite this.
- Tomboy: Judging by her fondness for riding motorcycles and interest in martial arts.
- Tsurime Eyes