- Crowning Music of Awesome: The series features short snippets of theme music from various iterations of the DCU, along with covers of popular songs with new lyrics.
- Wonder Women's theme when she consults Hera and then attacks the parademons in Justice League War Abridged? The Legend of Korra-Prologue transitioning a little too well to Sword of Promised Victory (Fate/Zero version). Two of the most iconic themes from two iconic female protagonists from east and west blended together doing Wonder Women justice. Starts from 4:20 to 4:45.
- In Throne of Atlantis Abridged, Aquaman's singing of "My Heart Will Go On" was originally planned to be a joke according to Word of God, but after actually hearing the cover, it was extended in the final product. In addition, the comments were filled with praise and asked for a full cover. They complied. Behold!!!
- The Climax to Court of Owls Abridged is set to Devils Never Cry
- The theme of the Amazons when they fight in Wonder Women Abridged? Erza's main theme.
- Batman coming to the kids rescue from Clayface is one for the producers. Batman hitches a ride from his Batwing in Batman: Under the Red Hood animation to Batman Beyond's theme, then enters a warehouse in an awesome transition cut into Young Justice Animation, one-hit KO Clayface and delivers a one liner.
- Superboy pulling a Borrowed Catch Phrase on Bane.
And now...I break you.
- "Can you feel the motherf*cking aster?"
- They actually managed to make Batman's Dynamic Entry in the first ep even more awesome.
Robin: Hey Freeze!Mr. Freeze: Mmm-hmm?Robin: Up above.Mr. Freeze: Uuuup above?Robin: Up above.Batman: (enters) Peek-a-boo. Fear me for I am the NIGHT!
- Mental BROFIST!
- Any of the trailers for the next episodes.
- "Wow. I killed your little Robin, murdered hundreds, and you still don't have the BALLS."
- The fact that an abridged fan series has managed to portray the first three Robins as active at the same time, beating out all other DC universes.
- Red Hood is onto the Light's plans regarding Clone!Red Arrow. This is especially awesome since he is just ONE GUY! Clearly, the Light are right to be worried about him.
- This series points out the ridiculousness of the mockery Aquaman gets by having Batman point out how he is basically the Justice League distilled into a single person. He's strong, he's a great fighter, he wields magic weapons and powers, he's a king, he has an army, and technology that is unknown to surface-dwellers. Aquaman's abilities are so overwhelming that Batman suggests to the League that they keep him far away so he doesn't make them look bad...by comparison.
Awesome / Young Justice Abridged
It's DC! It would be a crime to not have awesome moments. For the movies, click here.