Awesome: Young Justice Abridged
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The series features short snippets of theme music from various iterations of the DCU, along with covers of popular songs with new lyrics.
- Batman coming to the kids rescue from Clayface is one for the producers. Batman hitches a ride from his Batwing in Batman: Under the Red Hood animation to Batman Beyond's theme, then enters a warehouse in an awesome transition cut into Young Justice Animation, TK Os Clayface a delivers a one liner.
- Superboy pulling a Borrowed Catch Phrase on Bane.
And now...I break you.
- "Can you feel the motherf*cking aster?"
- They actually managed to make Batman's Dynamic Entry in the first ep even more awesome.
Robin: Hey Freeze!Mr. Freeze: Mmm-hmm?Robin: Up above.Mr. Freeze: Uuuup above?Robin: Up above.Batman: (enters) Peek-a-boo. Fear me for I am the NIGHT!
- Mental BROFIST!
- Any of the trailers for the next episodes.
- "Wow. I killed your little Robin, murdered hundreds, and you still don't have the BALLS."
- The fact that an abridged fan series has managed to portray the first three Robins as active at the same time, beating out all other DC universes.