- In "A World without WordGirl" when Becky, Tim and Bob were on their way to the Botsford's house to find the last piece of the enchanted cake, but they were being chased by King Chuck, who ultimately commanded The Butcher to block their path with pastrami. When every hope seemed to be lost, Dr. Two-Brains came out of nowhere on his blimp, and shot King Chuck's giant press with his cheese ray gun, immobilizing him long enough so Bob could eat his way through the pastrami barricade and thus allowing Becky to go for the last piece of cake and make her wish to return everything back to normal. Tell me this isn't Awesome!
- Becky makes it very, very clear to both Two-Brains and the Butcher not to interrupt her Pretty Princess documentary.
- "The Rise of Miss Power": Good god, the whole movie:
- Miss Power curb-stomping all the villains.
- Miss Power calling out Exposition Guy's stupidity.
- When Miss Power shows her true colors, WordGirl tries to stop her by freezing her solid with her newly acquired Super Breath, but she casually breaks free, gives WordGirl a No-Holds-Barred Beatdown and tears off her Chest Insignia, then declares herself Ruler of the World.
- Mrs. Botsford rallying the villains to escape prison and attack Miss Power together.
- WordGirl finally defeating Miss Power by standing up to the bully without giving in to her taunting at all, depriving her of the negative emotions she needs to maintain her powers.