Awesome: Uncle Buck
- Buck has several, including when he drills through the bedroom door at the party.
- Buck's dialogue with his niece Maizy's assistant principal, who has a hideous hairy mole on her chin:
Asst. Principal: I see a bad egg when I look at your niece. She is a twiddler, a dreamer, a sillyheart! She is a chatterbox, and frankly, I don't think she takes a thing in her life or her career as a student seriously.
Buck: She's only six.
Asst. Principal: That is not a valid excuse; I hear that every day and I dismiss it!
Buck: I don't think I want to know a six-year-old who isn't a dreamer, or a sillyheart. And I sure don't want to know one who takes their student career seriously. I don't have a college degree. I don't even have a job. But I know a good kid when I see one. Because they're all good kids, until dried-out, brain-dead skags like you drag them down and convince them they're no good! You so much as scowl at my niece, or any other kid in this school, and I hear about it, and I'm coming looking for you! Take this quarter, go downtown, and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face! Good day to you, madam.
- Almost as awesome as the epic speech, Buck punches a clown! Twice!
Clown: Hey, lemme tell you somethin' you low-life lyin' floor-flushin' sacka shi-!Buck: *PUNCH*
- It's not so much the punching of said clown, but the reason for doing so. He realises that the clown who was hired for Miles' birthday party is drunk, and tells him to leave, and he only punches the clown when he gets hostile.
- The clown pops back up, reminiscent of those inflatable clown punching bags, so Buck slugs him again.
- After Buck and Tia's heartwarming reconciliation in the car, Tia asks, "Did you do anything to Bug?" The music changes, and Buck slowly starts to smile, prompting laughter from Tia. Turns out that Buck kidnapped Bug, scotch-taped his mouth shut and hands together, and trapped him in the trunk. Bug is understandably upset, but is a complete jerk about apologizing for what he did to Tia. First, Buck claims to be an amateur dentist; Tia gets in on the act by holding a drill and laughing maniacally. After the two leave, Bug dares Buck to come back—and he does, managing to strike the teen in the head several times with golf balls hit with a five wood.