Funny: Uncle Buck
- "Buck Melanoma. Moley Russel's wart!"
- "Take this quarter, go downtown, and have a RAT GNAW THAT THING OFF YOUR FACE! Good day to you, madam."
- Any time Buck "playfully" threatens Bug.
- Buck's first night with the kids:
Buck: Did you brush your teeth?Miles: Yeah, you can even feel my toothbrush!Buck: [without missing a beat] You know, I have a friend who works at the crime lab. I could give him your toothbrush and he could run a test on it to see if you've actually brushed your teeth, or just ran the toothbrush under the faucet. [exits]Maisy: If that's true, we're gonna really have to start brushing our teeth.
- Buck knocking over everything on the counter, interrupting Tia's reconcilliation with her mother (which he'd just cautioned the kids to be quiet during).
- Buck telling Chanice on the phone that he has to go out of town, and won't be able to be at her job for work after all. We then see only his side of the conversation as he struggles to get a word in during her apparently furious tirade.
- Buck cooking massive pancakes for Miles' birthday breakfast.
Buck: You should see the toast. I couldn't even get it through the door.