- David ripping open his crashed car to save his girlfriend.
- David putting on his security poncho before going to the house with the kidnapped family.
- When David accepts his calling and saves two little kids from being killed by the guy who invaded their home and killed their parents.
- When the little kids from the above example save David from drowning.
- A rather morbid one, but there is something amazing in how far Elijah went to find and unlock a modern day superhero.
- The Twist Ending.
- When David gets his son to put the gun down by counting to three.
- The music by James Newton Howard. Just about every scene is scored wonderfully. It's slow, mysterious, haunting and (just as David) eventually blooms into awesomely heroic.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.