Awesome: Tropic Thunder
- Although many are over-the-top and played for laughs, the last balls-to-the-wall action scene contains several. The one that kicks it off is the most memorable.
Kirk Lazarus: "I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERFUCKER!"
- Of course, at the point the big shoot up kicks off, the actors still don't have any bullets. That's how badass these guys are.
- Also Les Grossman cussing out the Flaming Dragons.
Les: "First, take a big step back, and literally FUCK YOUR OWN FACE! Now I don't know what kind of pan-Pacific bullshit power play you're trying to pull here, but Asia, jack, is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again, otherwise, I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down an ungodly fucking firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the fucking United Nations to get a fucking binding resolution to keep me from fucking destroying you! I am talking scorched earth, motherfucker! I will massacre you! I WILL FUCK YOU UP!"
- And Les Grossman during the credits.
- Les Grossman is just one giant CMoA every time he's on the screen.
- Watching Tran wield the RPG was both cute and awesome.
- The freed Cody and Four Leaf wrecking havoc with boom booms and flamethrowers.
- Rick Peck's "I got the TiVo" scene.
- Jeff Portnoy vs. Tran in a fight. Portnoy is much bigger than Tran but Tran is a master martial artist.
- In-universe, Tugg winning the Academy Award for Best Actor for the final product of the film's production.
- Robert Downey Jr. got an Oscar nomination for his performance. In a comedy.
- The end credits, showing scenes from the movie, Les Grossman dancing, all to the tune of Ludacris' Get Back, is just epic.