Awesome moments for the Belgian Comics:
- In "The Weather-Smurfing Machine," Hefty Smurf lassoes a huge log and keeps it in place to serve as an improvised bridge for the other Smurfs.
Awesome moments for the 1976 Animated Film "The Smurfs And The Magic Flute":
- Go here:
Awesome moments for the Hanna-Barbera Animated Adaptation:
- In "Peewit's Unscrupulous Adventure," Jokey Smurf used one of his explosive presents to stop some mooks.
- There's a moment for Gargamel in the opening credits, using footage taken from a special episode from the previous season of the show
Gargamel: (with Power Echoes while standing on a mountain) Ravage the land as never before! / Total destruction FROM MOUNTAIN TO SHORE!
- In "The Purple Smurfs", Papa Smurf needed one of the titular Smurfs every time he had a possible cure for The Virus causing the transformation, something not easy due the purplified Smurfs becoming stronger under its effects and Hefty being the second Purple Smurf. In the second attempt, the three Smurfs who Got Volunteered managed to overpower and bring him Smurfin' Hefty.
- In the second Christmas special there are two, combined with heartwarming. The first is Gargamel going on a Roaring Rampage of Revenge and delivering a No-Holds-Barred Beatdown on Balthazar when the latter dared to harm Azrael. Does anyone need reminding that Gargamel is terrified of Balthazar? The second, is when Gargamel calls off Azrael and walks away after the Smurfs saved the cat's life. Yes, even Gargamel can be affected by the Christmas Spirit.
Awesome moments for the 2011 Live-Action/CGI Film:
- Neil Patrick Harris with a crowbar.
- Clumsy, gets special mention later in the film. Throughout the film, he's stayed at the Winslow home with Grace while the other smurfs looked for a stargazer, and later the spell they need. But, after he finds out Papa Smurf has been captured by Gargamel. Gutsy and the other smurfs tell Clumsy and the Winslows that Papa told them to save themselves. Clumsy, says "No, we can't leave Papa behind!" and "No, No, No We can't!" He then tells, "There is no way, we're leaving without Papa."
Grouchy: You have our Papa, prepared to get Smurfed.Clumsy: Yeah, what he said.Brainy: Hey Gargamel, make that three little smurfs. (lights up a firework signaling the other smurfs to come out) And, I went home and brought a few friends!
- Later, Brainy says the incantation, which opens the portal to Smurf Village. Then, Gargamel heads outside and hears Grouchy, Clumsy and Brainy saying.
- After Gargamel hears what Brainy says, he hears hundreds of smurfs from smurf village humming the theme song of the franchise, while banging forks, and various objects with this music playing while their getting ready to attack Gargamel.
- Smurfette verses Azrael. Smurfette wins.