Awesome: The Brave Little Toaster
- Kirby leaping off a cliff straight into a waterfall in order to save the other appliances from drowning.
- Lampy's and later Toaster's Heroic Sacrifice. Both of them pretty much reached Badass Adorable status in their respective scenes.
- The partly disassembled appliances and their awesome Villain Song.
- Even though Lampy was unable to come up with a good idea for transportation earlier on, he DOES eventually come up with an idea that works: A way to scare off Mr. St. Peters and save the Radio, complete with Ironic Echo: "Hey! I've got an idea..."
"Jailbreak! Jailbreak! Jailbreak! WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP!, etc."
- On top of everything else, the true awesomeness that follows that is having all of the captive appliances (yes, including the dog) escape St. Peters' clutches!
- Where they're standing on top of a hill seeing the city. The music really sells it.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.