Awesome: The 39 Clues
- Ummm... ALL of book 10?
- Dan using what he learned from the monks in Book 8. Dan knows karate.
- When Amy kicks Ian in the shin in Book 5 the first time she sees him after he betrays her. Let's face it: it serves him right.
- Nellie's driving.
- And NO ONE has mentioned Dan's CMOA in Book 8? When the Jonah Wizard and his parents try to tell Dan that he's a Janus, Dan yells, "I'm a Madrigal!" at the top of his lungs. That may not seem so impressive, but when you read the book and realize that he's doing this to show the Wizards that he's a wild card, that they don't own him, coupled with the awesome writing...
- Amy smashing the master serum vial over Isabel's head.
Amy: Don't hurt anyone in my family ever again!
- Isabel drinking the master serum in Day of Doom after her daughter's death, utterly pwning every Vesper in the room, then going down in a blaze of glory by defeating Damien Vesper. Just... wow.