Awesome / Team Four Star
For moments from the Nuzlocke videos go here
TFS Let's Play - Left 4 Dead 2
TFS Let's Play - Halo Reach
- At one point Lani surives an ambush by both a Tank and a Charger.
- Even Taka gets one in No Mercy. He chases down a Witch and kills it with a DAMN AXE.
- And then Lani takes on a Tank with a cricket bat. And lives.
- In the first part of their Let's Play of "Dead Air" on Advanced, they're only mere inches a way from the first safe room when Kaiser shoots the car with the alarm, alerting the horde, AGAIN. Everyone quickly piles inside, except for Lani. Just as the horde closes in, he chucks a molotov at the ground a few feet in from of him, and proceeds to solo the entire horde!
- Second part of their Let's Play of "Dead Air" on Advanced. Gan single handedly killing two witches with a shotgun, with no outside help. Keep in mind, this usually fails...horribly.
- This happens again in fifth part of "Suicide Blitz," when they make their way through the movie theatre. While everyone else is off commenting on the whimsically parodied movie titles showing there, Gan rushes up and blindsides a Wandering Witch with a combat shotgun, once more, taking it down by himself... Without startling it.
TFS Let's Play- Serious Sam 3
- in "Firefight" Taka announces at one point that he'll be taking a Mongoose, while Gan (currently in the process of trying to kill an Elite) and the others think nothing of it and let him have it. Seconds later, Gan is still trying to slay the Elite, which is now coming up the stairs, Cue the sight of Taka flying past Gan in the Mongoose, down the stairs, and running over the Elite, not only killing, but causing it to cartwheel comically through the air before he himself crashes into a pillar.
- Lani's bubble shield in "New Alexandria". Gan acknowledges it.
- Anything Lani does with a sword.
- In Part 4 of the Pillar of Autumn, Lani takes out 4 Brutes with the last of his sword's power immediately before dying.
- Also in Pillar of Autumn, when he gets a sword and sees an Elite, he screams "YOU!" charges, and kills it.
- "SWORD BEATS HAMMER!"
TFS Let's Play- Mass Effect 3
- In the first episode Lani tears out the eye of a monster and throws it at the next one he sees. It kills it.
- When the team gets the Minigun in The Dark Bride part 2. Particularly the giant battle scene that follows.
- Also in The Dark Bride pt 2, Gan finishes off one of the Fat Guys...by ripping its head off.
TFS Let's Play - Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
TFS Let's Play - Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3
TFS Let's Play - Dragonball Xenoverse
- Taka killing everything by headbutting it to death.
TFS Let's Play - Fallout 4
- Bloodborne is a very difficult game on it's own. TFS have made it infinitely harder on themselves by refusing to wear armor at all. Despite this, they're actually making progress through the game!
- They managed to beat the DLC and the final bosses in minimal tries in a dress and pumps.
- Kirran defeats Ebrietas AND Martyr Logarius, IN ONE RUN WITHOUT DYING.
- Lani finally killed Ludwig. After over an entire stream of trying to kill the Accursed, Lani expertly dogded under his first attack, and then just laid into the boss with the Whirlagig. Lani didn't get hit once during the first phase, and only got hit twice from the Holy Blade. The magnificent fight ended with a visceral attack, clocking in at just over a minute.
- Lani killing Lady Maria, widely held as the most difficult boss in the game, in ONE LIFE.
- Several moments, but perhaps the genesis of it all was naming their main character Cpt.Richard Ravager III. (Last r in Ravager is silent)
- Their persistence in going straight up fisticuffs leads to some epic kills, particularly with the Power Fist they got from Swan.
- Their killing of Kellog is all kinds of awesome. First, they launch a nuke, which slaughters all of his Synth robots, then, when Kellog goes into Stealth Boy mode, they track him quickly and proceed to punch the shit out of him, until he finally comes out of Stealth mode. They then VATS him right at his neck, and with a mighty cry of CAST IN THE NAME OF GOD, YE NOT GUILTY, they blow Kellog's goddamn head off.
- They then open the next episode by doing the Alas, Poor Yorick soliloquy to the disembodied head!
- During the Trinity Tower mission, after killing Fist, they, amidst the rain and thunder around them, drag Fist's dead body to the side of the tower, yelling, "IS THIS YOUR GREATEST CHAMPION?! BRING ME MORE!" and proceed to hurl Fist's body of the tower, "LONG LIVE THE KING!"
- An NPC moment. In Episode 26, As TFS and Piper head into a tunnel in the Fern Sewers, they spot a regular Settler chokeslam and shoot a Raider. Their immediate response? "I wanna be your disciple!"
- During the Silver Shroud mission, while rescuing Kent from Sinjin, TFS pull of intimidation for the first time by scaring Sinjin's men successfully, and then one shotting his head off, to the love and admiration of "their new wife" Piper, bellowing "I AM A GOD!!" as they shoot the wall with the Shroud's silver submachine gun.