- At one point Lani surives an ambush by both a Tank and a Charger.
- and a Jockey.
Lani: Why does everything hurt?!
- and a Jockey.
- Even Taka gets one in No Mercy. He chases down a Witch and kills it with a DAMN AXE.
- And then Lani takes on a Tank with a cricket bat. And lives.
- In the first part of their Let's Play of "Dead Air" on Advanced, they're only mere inches a way from the first safe room when Kaiser shoots the car with the alarm, alerting the horde, AGAIN. Everyone quickly piles inside, except for Lani. Just as the horde closes in, he chucks a molotov at the ground a few feet in from of him, and proceeds to solo the entire horde!
- Second part of their Let's Play of "Dead Air" on Advanced. Gan single handedly killing two witches with a shotgun, with no outside help. Keep in mind, this usually fails...horribly.
- This happens again in fifth part of "Suicide Blitz," when they make their way through the movie theatre. While everyone else is off commenting on the whimsically parodied movie titles showing there, Gan rushes up and blindsides a Wandering Witch with a combat shotgun, once more, taking it down by himself... Without startling it.
- in "Firefight" Taka announces at one point that he'll be taking a Mongoose, while Gan (currently in the process of trying to kill an Elite) and the others think nothing of it and let him have it. Seconds later, Gan is still trying to slay the Elite, which is now coming up the stairs, Cue the sight of Taka flying past Gan in the Mongoose, down the stairs, and running over the Elite, not only killing, but causing it to cartwheel comically through the air before he himself crashes into a pillar.
- Lani's bubble shield in "New Alexandria". Gan acknowledges it.
- Anything Lani does with a sword.
- In the first episode Lani tears out the eye of a monster and throws it at the next one he sees. It kills it.
- When the team gets the Minigun in The Dark Bride part 2. Particularly the giant battle scene that follows.
- Also in The Dark Bride pt 2, Gan finishes off one of the Fat Guys...by ripping its head off.
- Taka killing everything by headbutting it to death.
- Lani Force-pushes a Flesh Raider wannabe Jedi into a distant pyre, which then explodes.
- This line from episode 11:
Lani: God, this is so cool, I'm just flying with two lightsabers held out.
- While playing as Krillin, Lani puts all stat boosts into attack, which serves him well, until he gets stuck on Freeza for a short while. When he eventually beats Freeza, he does it without taking a single hit.
Krillin: Krillin too stronk! Krillin strongest there is!
- Kaiser plays as Tien and gets stuck on Super Buu. He finally beats Buu on the 28th attempt. Not only that, but Tien had 1HP and managed to survive two consecutive luck-based mini-games to break out of Buu's combos before beating him.
- Some matches during their Tournament battles such as Laniplator as Piccolo vs. a cpu controlled Uub. Uub basically had Lani stun-locked through combos but at the last minute, Lani was able to Ring Out Uub.
- The finale of the second Tournament, Laniplator controlled Vegeta vs. CPU controlled 16. 16 easily reduces Lani to his last bar of health while still keeping three. Lani though was able to ring out 16 right when he was about to lose, causing the three to go ballistic.
- An awesome moment for the NPC's, especially in the context of the Dragon Ball Z canon, is Videl absolutely WRECKING both Piccolo and SUPER SAIYAN 4 VEGETA!! While she doesn't win either fight, she takes both of them to the absolute limit, dominating the majority of the fight and even managing to withstand Vegeta's Super Big Bang attack.
- The entirety of Episode 40, where they beat "Super-Super Ultimate Series of Battles!"note with no healing items and very little health leftnote . Without Tien's Z-Soul.note Their screams of joy and "FUCK TIEN'S Z-SOUL!!!" also count.
- As a notable part of the build-up to this moment, in Episode 37, they're winning until the software-patched father-son team of Goku and Gohan start hammering them down with a systematic series of blows and Kamehameha waves to the tune of increasingly hysterical screams of "REEEAL FUUUN!" followed by about a minute of silence.
- Bloodborne is a very difficult game on it's own. TFS have made it infinitely harder on themselves by refusing to wear armor at all. Despite this, they're actually making progress through the game!
- Kirran defeats Ebrietas AND Martyr Logarius, IN ONE RUN WITHOUT DYING.
- Several moments, but perhaps the genesis of it all was naming their main character Cpt.Richard Ravager III. (Last r in Ravager is silent)
- Their persistence in going straight up fisticuffs leads to some epic kills, particularly with the Power Fist they got from Swan.
- Their killing of Kellog is all kinds of awesome. First, they launch a nuke, which slaughters all of his Synth robots, then, when Kellog goes into Stealth Boy mode, they track him quickly and proceed to punch the shit out of him, until he finally comes out of Stealth mode. They then VATS him right at his neck, and with a mighty cry of CAST IN THE NAME OF GOD, YE NOT GUILTY, they blow Kellog's goddamn head off.
- They then open the next episode by doing the Alas, Poor Yorick soliloquy to the disembodied head!
- During the Trinity Tower mission, after killing Fist, they, amidst the rain and thunder around them, drag Fist's dead body to the side of the tower, yelling, "IS THIS YOUR GREATEST CHAMPION?! BRING ME MORE!" and proceed to hurl Fist's body of the tower, "LONG LIVE THE KING!"
- An NPC moment. In Episode 26, As TFS and Piper head into a tunnel in the Fern Sewers, they spot a regular Settler chokeslam and shoot a Raider. Their immediate response? "I wanna be your disciple!"
- During the Silver Shroud mission, while rescuing Kent from Sinjin, TFS pull of intimidation for the first time by scaring Sinjin's men successfully, and then one shotting his head off, to the love and admiration of "their new wife" Piper, bellowing "I AM A GOD!!" as they shoot the wall with the Shroud's silver submachine gun.
- The fact that Taka got to do a voice in Dragon Ball Xenoverse.
- Not only do a voice, he's basically playing Ghost Nappa!
- Krillin being the one to cut off Great Ape Vegeta's tail because Yajirobe isn't in Xenoverse.
Lani!Krillin: One up for the Krill-dog!
- General Ivan voices Gecko Moria in the OFFICIAL DUB of One Piece. And his performance is amazing. Man, these guys are on FIRE!
- The group's Patreon account has hit $10000 a month, which will allow the group to start a production house for their projects!
- Even Kaiser's getting in on official dubs! He's the voice of one of Frieza's henchmen in the dub of Resurrection F!
- And now you can add Lani to the list as well with his work in One Piece as the head of the dojo in the Little East Blue Arc. Filler though it may be.