Awesome: Swan Lake
- Odile's thirty-two fouettés in the coda to her pas de deux with the prince, cited by many as among the most difficult pieces of ballet ever choreographed.
- The Happily Ever After ending versions usually show an awesome defeat of Rothbart.
- In some versions, the other swan maidens break free and attack Rothbart and trample him underfoot to protect Odette and Siegfried.
- The Matthew Bourne has its own particularly awesome scene where the swan takes on his entire flock in order to try and save the prince from them.
- One ending had Rothbart defeat the Prince and claim Odette forever. To have a The Bad Guy Wins ending is pretty ballsy.
- Another ending had Odette stand up to Rothbart and shield Siegfried with her body, the act of self-sacrifice breaking his spells.
- The ending of The Black Swan: Odile has a Heel-Face Turn, kills her father with a bolt of lightning, and saves the lovers from dying.