YMMV: Swan Lake
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Don't tell me you haven't heard the overture.
- If you think that's awesome, listen to the finale, this version is timed with the finale of the 1994 Richard Rich animated film based on the ballet.
- Ear Worm: The swans' theme. You know, the haunting, twisting, minor-key oboe piece that just seems to fit dreamlike, beautiful, moonlit girls in a hopeless situation?
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Odile has the vaguest character out of the entire cast and is little more than a plot device, but she is one of the most famous characters regardless, particularly after a certain film made note of the role. It doesn't hurt that she has probably one of the most difficult roles ever choreographed in ballet, involving 32 fouettes in a row.
- What an Idiot: Prince Siegfried. You'd think he'd notice how "Odette's" dress is a different color than usual or that the person bringing her in looks suspiciously like the evil sorcerer.
- The 1983 anime is even worse about this, where Odile tells him her real name and he still thinks she's Odette.