- Dallas deciding to divorce Steven in 'Sex and the Suburbs,' after years of putting up with him cheating on her and leaving her alone for months on end.
Dallas: This is how you leave a man, Yukolt!
- Tessa being elegant and kind to Dalia in situations when she, at the beginning of the series, would have exploded.
Tessa: It sucks. I am sure it's really painful.
- Mr Wolfe coming out.
- Noah's daughter giving the awesome mexican maid Carmen the respect she deserves.
Noah: [Don't do it], you don't want to end up like Carmen.Noah's daughter: I would like to be like Carmen.
- Sheila and Malik managing to manipulate Lisa into going out with him again. Wait...
- Dallas's tolerance and kindness when at the start of the series, she would have been shocked.
- Tessa's eliciting of a You Go Girl storyline for each of the football player's girlfriends.
- Tessa vs. Dalia Tessa wins.