- Even in the English dub (mostly it's oversue of the phrase Arachna Power), the very first time Hunter transforms has got to be one of the awesome moments of the series as a whole.
Invectid Officer: Me! Beaten by a child!
Hunter: I'm not a child! (promptly stabs the Invectid machine)
- Despite the fact that they spent most of there time getting whipped. Hunter and Shadow did some excellent fighting in episode 3.
- The flashback scene in episode 5 "Memories of Champions", with King Arachna and his Spider battling side by side aganist the Invectids. The fact that we find out that the battle lead to the origins of the Spider Riders as a whole doesn't hurt.
- Seeing 'Lazy Prince Lumen' take action in episode 7 was well worth the wait. He even fought without throwing a single punch, the best part is when he lets his spider Ebony out to play.
- The first time Hunter and Shadow used the Oracle Key power in episode 13 to destroy the first Battle Beetle.
Hunter: In Oracle's name, you chose the wrong Spider Rider to kick around!
- While Stag's let his Honor Before Reason ruin it, Grasshop's scheme to steal Hunter's Oracle Key in the episode "Stags Challange" worked pretty well. As Grasshop said...
Hunter: You'll never win Stags, hear me! Never!
Stags: I am an Invectid warrior, I shall fight to the end!
- Despite that it's mostly a funny episode, episode 20 has a very poignant moment at the end. When Hunter tries to end Grasshop's life once and for all... and then misses by a mile. He takes a moment to look at the audience and realizes that Quake wouldn't do that, that's pretty impressive.
- While they're not on par with the Spider Riders, the normal human members of the Arachna army put up a really good fight agains't the invading Invectid forces in episode 25.
- In the episode "Protectors of Life" Grasshop must be part ninja, not only for being able to sneak up on the Battle Beetle. But managing to remove its regeneration component without Buguese noticing any of it. Grasshop can actually pretty awesome when he's not cowering in fear.
Grasshop: Someone must have removed the regeneration device? Grasshop!
- It's impressive watching Hunter and Corona working together in episode 40 to put their key in the orb. Though admittedly it's Corona who's doing almost all the work.
- Got to give credit to the Invectid Sargent who let Grasshop and the Spider Riders slip into Mantid's Palace. The guy really stuck his neck out to do the right thing, and on a hunch no less.
Grasshop: Thank you Sargent, I knew you were a good soldier!
Invectid Sargent: You will find many in the ranks, who are tired of fighting this pointless war.
- Quake's transformation into his youthful form and subsequent attack on Mantid and his 'Ark of Destiny' in "Faces of Fear".
Mantid: Don't be a fool! No mere human can overcome my power Quake!
Quake: (breaks the barrier surrounding Mantid's ship) The Spider Riders fight for all life!
- Almost all of the fight scenes in "Arachna Power" qualify as awesome in my opinion. Let's not forget the part when Hunter spares Mantid's life and offers him his hand in friendship. Most people think that the man should have died. But I found it to be a good plot twist, and a refreshing change from the norm.
Mantid: What was that?
Mantid: You, you want to help me?