- The two slow motion finger gun fights, among other things.
- "It's not a bedsit. It's a flat!" in Episode 4 (Battles), before shooting Duane in the bollocks with a paintball
- Just as "Vulva" destroys Brian's ego, Tim, monged out on speed, Twiglets and Resident Evil 2, sees him as a zombie and punches him out.
- The end of the Robot Wars-esque fight between Tim & Mike's Private Iron and Dexter & Cromwell's War Bastard.
- The entire Tekken argument sequence. Masterfully edited, written and acted. Not a wasted word is spoken, and it truly showcases the talent and collaborative abilities of Jessica Stevenson, Simon Pegg, and Edgar Wright.
- The clubbing sequence, which culminates in a remix of The A-Team theme.
- Daisy beating the shit out the agents in the pub.