- Being the first technopop unit to hit #1 on the Oricon charts.
- The sheer effect of their hit song Polyrhythm which broke the boundaries that had formed between techno and pop and starting the "post-Perfume" movement.
- It was announced in 2010 Perfume would be holding a concert at Tokyo Dome, making them the second girl group in history to perform in such an honorable venue.
- Perfume's European debut at the Cannes Lion International Festival of Creativity, showcasing their keys to success as techno-pop superstars (awesome enough on its own, since the effort going into it is amazing), but the best part: a remix performance of "Spending All My Time" which perfectly showcases this. It has to be seen to be believed.
- Even though the trio held concerts in the US, Perfume never really had a formal American debut, so the fact that they got to perform in SXSW- arguably one of the biggest music festivals in the country- is awesome enough. The real kicker, though, is their introductory act. Those effects? Done in real time.