The Book/FilmFridge Brilliance
- Some people, such as the Plum Girl and Baldini, do at one point not notice Grenouille despite him being a few inches away, and startles when they do see him. This is later revealed to be due to Grenouille not having a scent of his own.
- At the end of the movie, the entire vial, enough to conquer the world through love, is emptied in Paris... the City of Romance.
- As Brows Held High points out, Grenouille's execution would have been attended by whole families, and children as young as ten. That means, when the climatic orgy begins and everyone starts having sex with the nearest person, at least some people must have ended up screwing their relatives, a child, or both.
The BandFridge Brilliance
- Look at their ''WORLD TOUR 2ND'' cities on a map◊. What do you see?
- On the single cover◊ for "Sweet Refrain," the clocks they're holding are set to their respective birthdays! note