open/close all folders
- Penn & Teller have updated the Bullet Catch for the modern era.
Penn & Teller: Fool Us
- Mahdi Gilbert fooled Penn & Teller with a card trick. This has happened several times on the show, and fooling two of the greatest magicians on the planet is a great enough feat in itself, but what really makes this a Moment of Awesome? Mahdi has no hands.
- Shin Lim's card trick is a double subversion. The boys figured out the card trick, butů
Penn: We didn't even know how you vanished the *** marker.
- Mathieu Bich had a combined Moment of Awesome and Moment of Funny. He does his signature card trick and Penn thinks he's using a trick deck.
Mathieu: [opens the box with the deck in it to reveal that the cards say] NO
- Shawn Farquhar gets one for being the only magician to fool Penn & Teller twice.
- Richard Turner, a blind card trickster, outright states he's not actually doing magic, but manages to stymie the guys all the same. He even fools them while giving them a hint.