- Being declared Santa Claus... by the United States government.
Judge Harper: (speaking from behind an ENORMOUS pile of letters on his desk) Since the United States government has declared this man to be Santa Claus, this court will NOT dispute it. Case dismissed!
- Kris smacking the obnoxious psychiatrist upside the head.
- And later at Kris's hearing, when Mr. Macy fires said obnoxious psychiatrist.
- Before that, when Sawyer goes to Mr. Macy to explain that he's had Kris committed for hitting him, Macy furiously threatens to do the same if he doesn't get Kris back.
- Gailey's counter-speech toward Doris's Silly Rabbit, Idealism Is for Kids! mentality, that actually impacts her enough to make her finally change her Jerkass ways.
- Kris getting Macy's and Gimble's to work together on the holidays. It's reluctant at first, but it's now reduced to them jokingly fighting over who gets to pay for the X-Ray Machine that Kris was trying to find.