Fridge: Miracle on 34th Street
- The Dutch girl that spoke Dutch? She was speaking real Dutch, the production team took the time to find a child who spoke the real language. Thus insuring the scenes believability.
- The same with the little deaf girl in the 1994 version. They changed it from a Dutch girl because the original had her as a war orphan and that would make far less sense in 1994.
- In the 1994 remake, either Santa did a Virgin Mary routine on Dorey, or he knew exactly when she was ovulating to orchestrate a liaison so she could conceive a child. Neither option is particularly appealing.
- Assuming she was pregnant at that time. It's possible he counted Dorey getting married on Christmas as a set-up for Susan's wish for a sibling.
- It was heavily implied. That's enough to be horrifying.
- In all versions, the thought that they nearly committed the REAL Santa Claus to a mental institution is horrifying.
- Exactly how do you make martinis "double-strength"? They're pretty much all booze to begin with. All you could really do is have more of them or a bigger glass.
- Twice as much gin relative to the other ingredients?