- Max destroying the Crystal of Souls, thanks to everything he learned from the heroes.
- To some extent, anytime Max works up the courage to face Skullmaster is pretty awesome, because Skullmaster is just that damn frightening.
- Most if not all of the Arc episodes will have some incredibly awesome moments from Max, Virgil, and Norman. Norman gets a special mention as he refuses to be subjected to the Worf Effect that non Arc episodes would stick him with.
- Heck, in the season two premier he goes One-Man Army on Skullmaster's forces.
- Virgil really shines in the premier as well. Play the Mole to the Big Bad is awesome by itself but he shows that his Nerves of Steel are just as impressive as Max and Norman's when he keeps a completely cool and poised demeanor when Skullmaster threatens him with a slow death.
- At the very end of the series, Skullmaster has killed all of Max's allies, and all but succeeded in conquering the world and controlling time itself. Max, a young kid, finds himself all alone and without hope. He has nothing left, and every reason to give up...but instead, knowing that he's almost certainly going to die in the process, he gets up, and hurls himself onto Skullmaster's staff in a desperate attempt to stop him. Yet, against all odds, (and with the series' action theme playing) Max succeeds. That's awesome in and of itself, but what really hits home is Max's Badass Boast.
Skullmaster: You fool! You can't save the world!Max: I CAN DIE TRYING!Skullmaster: YOU WILL!