Kumagawa. Just... Kumagawa. Despite supposedly being the weakest, unluckiest being on the planet.
- This guy took out a bunch of Abnormals like it was nothing. One of those Abnormals being a guy with superhuman reflexes.
- His All-Fiction essentially allows him to warp reality. And oh god does he use it in the creepiest way possible. Like staying alive after impaling himself with a giant screw.
- He's also unusually good at manipulating people, despite being a Self-Proclaimed Liar. Heck, he almost manages to recruit Kujira into his team!
- His gambit in the Student Council Election Battle, wherein he volunteers to be the first to fight so that the rest of his teammates can take out Hinokage, Akune and Kikaijima who were, at the time, training in order to prepare for the next battles.
- Chapter 88: I want to beat them!
Kumagawa: "I want to beat those with friends when I can't have friends! I want to beat those who work hard when I can't work hard! I want to beat those who win when I can't win! I want to beat those who are happy when I'm this miserable! Even if I'm hated! Even if I'm despised! Even if I'm useless! I want to prove that I can be better than the main characters!
- This guy forced Medaka to go all out. And this was after he gave up his reality-warping abilities. Wow.
- The successors of the Student Council decide to take advantage of Kumagawa getting several orders of magnitude weaker as a result of him losing All-Fiction. And so Kumagawa gets ambushed, stabbed, sniped, sprayed with acid, tasered, tossed down a staircase and tortured by gardening tools. He still gets back up. And proceeds to kick the asses of all five girls who attacked him in one fell swoop.
- In that same chapter, he explains that as the weakest being alive he knows everything about weaknesses, allowing him to instantly detect blind spots and vulnerabilities. It's also heavily implied that he succeeded in banishing an almost-certainly omnipotent person with just his aforementioned analytical skills and a simple Minus.
- His mind games with Aka Aoki have to be seen to be believed. Just go read Chapter 105.
- His landslide victory in the second popularity poll. also counts as a crowning moment of funny.
- Of note, he has more votes than 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th places combined.
- So we have Zenkichi versus Medaka. What to do? GET IN THE WAY.
- Also in the final episode of Medaka Box Abnormal, an original story based around him. Everything he does in that episode is awesome.