- Episode 1: Kotaro, after witnessing his adoptive father's death at the hands of spider monsters, stands tall and begins to transform into Kamen Rider Black. After that, Kotaro goes on to fight and beat ALL of the spider monsters around him and dedicate himself to defeating Gorgom.
- Any of Kotaro's henshin sequences, along with the awesome music . And after he transforms, you can see smoke billowing out of his joints, implying not only that the new form is far more powerful than Kotaro's human form, but also that it hurts to transform, and Kotaro is just that much of a Badass not to let it bother him.
- Kotaro's fight with the Rhino Kaijin at the end of episode 7.
- Episode 13: Kotaro setting the Crab Kaijin on fire and then unleashing his improved Rider Punch and Rider Kick on it.
- Episode 28 has Kotaro manage to lure out Birugenia and the Scarab Beettle Kaijin in order to destroy the kaijin and finally get the upper hand on Birugenia, who had made Kotaro look like a chump several times before, and kick his butt, forcing the big pink man to run away.
- The debut of Shadow Moon.
- Kotaro COMING BACK FROM THE DEAD and defeating Gorgom near the end of the series
Awesome / Kamen Rider Black
From it's premiere on, Black showed grand amounts of Awesome. Lets us count the ways: