- Awesome Music:
- The aforementioned "I Put a Spell on You".
- Even if it's much, much shorter, "Come Little Children" is gorgeous.
- "I summon the burning rain of death!"
- Sure, it doesn't finish them off, but luring the witches into a giant oven to burn them was a pretty good plan on Allison's part.
- Dani's first face-to-face meeting with the witches. They locate her, and she's already heard of the witches killing children. Instead of running, she attempts to bluff them into thinking that she's a witch who brought them back. Sure, it fails, but it's a great showing for an eight-year-old.
- Winifred's comeback to Billy's "go to hell" insult.
- Billy has one when he finally cuts the threads sealing his lips shut and tells off Winifred. After all she had done, she deserved it.
Billy: Wench! Trollop! You buck-toothed, mop riding, firefly from HELL!
- Max pulling a Take Me Instead by drinking the life-draining potion in order to keep Winifred from force-feeding it to Dani.
- Thackery knocking the potion out of Winifred's hand when she attempts to force Dani to drink it. Unlike the situation he was in hundreds of years ago, he was able to save someone from the Sanderson sisters' clutches.
- Allison and Dani fighting the witches when they first appear and start torturing Max. Allison whacks Mary with her broom and then with a frying pan to the head while Dani swats Sarah and Winifred with her trick-or-treat bag hard enough to knock them down.
Dani: You leave my brother ALONE!