- Awesome Music:
- The aforementioned "I Put A Spell On You."
- Even if it's much, much shorter, "Come Little Children" is gorgeous.
- "I summon the burning rain of death!"
- Sure, it doesn't finish them off, but luring the witches into a giant oven to burn them was a pretty good plan on Allison's part.
- Dani's first face-to-face meeting with the witches. They locate her, and she's already heard of the witches killing children. Instead of running, she attempts to bluff them into thinking that she's a witch who brought them back. Sure, it fails, but it's a great showing for an eight-year-old.
- Winifred's comeback to Billy's "go to hell" insult.
- Billy has one when he finally cuts the threads sealing his lips shut and tells off Winifred. After all she had done, she deserved it.
Billy: Wench! Trollop! You buck-toothed, mop riding, firefly from HELL!
- Max pulling a Take Me Instead by drinking the life-draining potion in order to keep Winifred from force-feeding it to Dani.