Awesome: Hocus Pocus
- Awesome Music: The aforementioned "I Put A Spell On You."
- Even if it's much, much shorter, "Come Little Children" is gorgeous. Thank you, Paw!
- "I summon the burning rain of death!"
- Sure, it doesn't finish them off, but luring the witches into a giant oven to burn them was a pretty good plan on Allison's part.
- Dani's first face to face meeting with the witches. They locate her, and she's already heard of the witches killing children. Instead of running, she attempts to bluff them into thinking that she's a witch who brought them back. Sure, it fails, but pretty impressive for an eight year old.
- Winifred's comeback to Billy's "go to hell" insult.
- Billy has one when he finally cuts the threads sealing his lips shut and tells off Winifred. After all she had done, she deserved it.
Billy: Wench! Trollop! You buck-toothed, mop riding, firefly from HELL!
- Max pulling a Take Me Instead by drinking the life-draining potion in order to keep Winifred from force-feeding it to Dani.