Awesome: Guitar Hero
- The real guitarists coming out on stage to play. World Tour had Zakk Wylde coming out from the crowd for a guitar battle, Ozzy Osbourne rises out from the stage, Hayley Williams jumps out from a shower of fireworks to play with you and Ted Nugent rides by on a buffalo. And after you play with them few things are more heart pumping than these rock legends singing your praises.
- 5 tones it down, but it's still a thrill to see a song load up with someone walking out on stage, to be revealed as Kurt Cobain or Johnny Cash.
- Hendrix's appearance is toned down by comparison, but still awesome - he simply walks onto the stage, and the guitarist takes one look at him and jumps out of the way. The crowd roars louder than they ever do in the game as Cash introduces himself.
- The character's transformations in Warriors of Rock count as well.
- The Stinger for Legends of Rock. Say goodbye to your fingers and at least one guitar trying to nail DragonForce's Through the Fire and Flames on Expert (assuming at least that you managed to beat it in the first place, which in itself is pretty damn awesome).