Awesome: Father Ted
- In "Kicking Bishop Brennan Up the Arse", Ted gets so plastered he screams "FECK OFF!" at Father Jack who legs it from the room.
- Plus, Brennan's furious return to the island after realizing that Ted really did kick him up the arse, his cloak billowing terrifyingly behind him.
- Pretty much the entirety of Richard Wilson's cameo in "The Mainland," but especially the very end of the episode.
- The Irish Government gets one for sending Ted and Dougal to the Eurovision. For once, the Springtime for Hitler plan worked.
- Bishop Brennan making the mistake of trying to wake Jack from his nap. It earns him a "Feck off!" and a well deserved punch in the face.