- In Kicking Bishop Brennan Up the Arse, Ted gets so plastered in the process of celebrating the aforementioned kick-up-the-arse, that he screams "FECK OFF!" at Father Jack. He promptly legs it from the room.
Brennan: HE DID KICK ME UP THE ARSE! (...) CCCCRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
- Plus, Brennan's furious return to the island after realizing that Ted really did kick him up the arse — his cloak billowing terrifyingly behind him as he charges toward the Parochial House.◊
- Pretty much the entirety of Richard Wilson's cameo in The Mainland, but especially the very end of the episode.
- The Irish Government gets one in A Song For Europe for sending Ted and Dougal to compete in Eurovision — secretly with the intention of losing so that they don't have to pay for the event next year. For once, the Springtime for Hitler plan worked.
- Bishop Brennan making the mistake of trying to wake Jack from his nap in The Passion of Saint Tibulus. It earns him a loud "FECK OFF!" and a well-deserved punch in the face from an enraged Jack.
- Another one for Jack in the same episode, when he stops himself, Ted and Dougal from being banished to dangerous parishes in the far corners of the world by stealing a home video of Brennan on holiday with his secret lover and child in America for them to use as a bargaining chip — whilst in the process of looting whiskey from his bag.
- Ted talking a suicidal priest down from a high ledge in Going to America.
- Ted teaching Jack to say "That would be an ecumenical matter!" offscreen in Tentacles of Doom, given how Jack's entire vocabulary is generally only four single-syllabled words.
- Ted climbing out under a passenger airliner in-flight to repair a leaking fuel line with a talking tape dispenser in Flight Into Terror — saving the lives of everyone aboard. Made even better by both his nonchalant attitude before and during it, and it devolving into a funny moment when he remembers his fear of flying and and realises where he is as soon as he's finished.
Ted: AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! WHAT AM I DOING ON THE FECKING WHEELS?!