- Bernard revealing the Director's secret by bringing Linda and John with him to his would-have been transfer to Iceland.
- At the end of John and Mond's debate, John decides that he wants the freedom and the unhappiness with these defiant words:
"I claim them all."
- Helmholtz breaking free of his societal conditioning - with a laugh - and coming to John's aid in the fight over soma.
"Ford help him!" said Bernard, and averted his eyes."Ford helps those who help themselves." And with a laugh, actually a laugh of exultation, Helmholtz Watson pushed his way through the crowd.
- Leo using his Sunglasses, which function as a "Find the weakness and exploit the piss out of it."
- Or more impressive, COUNTERING THE ANTI LIFE EQUATION.
- Ash whupping Oblivion's Shadow's ass.
- The first time you see Ash whupping
anyeveryone's ass right after the prologue.
- Team Rocket, of all people, using a mecha to snatch Meowth out from under the nose of an omnicidal sorceress, then self-destructing the mecha to blast off as a getaway.
- Charlie, after much torture and total mind raping, sits like a lump for most of the fight with Gal. What snaps him out of it? Seeing his wife, Charla, in danger. And he kicks ASS.
- Followed by Team Auraforce finally finishing off Gal once and for all. Helped by Charlie severing Gal's Red Orb powers by ripping his arm off.
- Everything Sam and Max do. Max fought Leviathan in an RPG style turn based battle (long story). Leviathan has infinite HP. And MAX WINS.
- Unfortunately, it was a Hopeless Boss Fight.
- The entirety of Ash vs Wes, for both characters and for the fic itself.
- Lily FIGHTING BELLUM. Considering their relationship, that is amazing.
- And then she gives Bellum a truly glorious Calling the Old Man Out speech and KICKING HER ASS.
- Everyone in the Dusty Ditch gets a chance at this. From fighting various monsters without breaking a sweat, to kill three, count them THREE, Frost Giants.
- I am pretty sure Darkrai got one when he got around (with loopholes and the like) his contract when confronted by Oblivion's Shadow and stunned, shocked and humiliated him in the process
- Ash charges through a mass of Nihlator battleships, all while under fire from their guns AND the legendary birds, and, with help from his friends, gets through it all and successfully purifies the most powerful Shadow Pokemon the Nihilators have.
- Leo renacting the famous scene from Zero Wing after commandering a battleship and misdirecting Tranatlus' attention from Ash, given what a geek he is and how much he must have enjoyed it.
- The entirety of the Mount Blaze battle.
- Team Auraforce in general.
- How about Leo, of all people, threatening Nuken, revealing half a dozen weaknesses, one Nuken himself wasn't even aware of, and then explains he's figured out how to kill Nuken before the guy can blink. And then saying that even if none of those did work, the countermeasures in his shell would kill Nuken for him.
- Earlier, Lily gets one herself by standing up to one of the most feared Pokemon in the world, by sticking up for Leo and epically calling him out. This coming from the Mon who was a miserable, abused slave under her mother.
- All of Chapter 62.
- Thanks to a combinaton of the constant bleakness of the current situation in destroyed Treasure Town.(soldiers dying left,right and center,Tracy getting PTSD) and the fact that Ash's Sanity Slippage has not gotten better thanks his outburst in the Council Chamber to Oblivion's Shadow very appearance and actions on Mars by ripping out a poor victim's aura. This outburst seemed to have made the rest of Team Aurabolt starting with Tiny to lose faith in his control and be afraid of having to end his very life just save him and get low morale as a result. They were in this state when they entered the dungeon. Briney,desperate to stop things from falling apart asks Leo to give Ash a Kamina level Motivational Speech to stop the depression.Ash actually snaps instead and actually rebukes Leo for living in TV land.Ever what would happen if ''Kamina's'' speech is actually rebuked?
- This happens:
Leo:"Do you really think I am that dense? That I don't realize that actual lives are on the line here? I've been part of this adventure from practically the beginning. I've seen people lose their homes and lives even before I joined this team, or did you forget that my town was practically ruled by a ravenous dragon for several years?"Do I treat this adventure of ours like a story? Certainly I do. But not all stories are nice and light and fluffy tales of happy people. I'm well aware that ours isn't. Stories can sometimes go to very dark places. So dark that sometimes it doesn't seem like there's any light at the end of the tunnel."(Skipping the part about Leo's rambling of Diablous Ex Machina)"The point is, Ash...do I treat this like it's a story? Yes, I do. Because life is a story, and definitely not a stupid one. And there's no reason it can't have a happy ending if you work for it. After all, the best stories are the ones where characters have to ''earn'' their happy ending, and I honestly think we're on our way there, after everything we've been through. All of us are."Ash:"...You...you really think there's a happy ending? For all of us?"Leo:"Hell yes. I have to, because otherwise, we might as well just give up no and let the Nilhilators win."Ash:"...Thank you, Leo. You've...given me a lot to think about."
- The kicker? It turns out that Leo actually prepared this speech in case one of the team ever snapped and asked him that question! And this has an added bonus of restoring the faith and morale in everyone else on the team!!Leo has came far from being the Tagalong Kid in Chapter 11.Kamina will always be there for you, no matter where you are in the vastness of time and space and no matter what form he takes.
- Professor Oak managing to break Doctor Tarantulas, and snapping Raikou, Entei and Suicune out of their brainwashing. It was immediately cancelled by Tarantulas, but still.
- Legion has been running a scheme for the past millions of years, which culminates in imprisoning Rayquaza in Wyvern Hill forever and thus trapping the Guardian of Light in Kanjohenn.
- And then Legion was immediately Out-Gambitted by Master Yamiri.
- Gardevoir manages to escape her prison.
- Then Darkrai successfully escapes with Cresselia and Ho-Oh.
- The chapter long fight scene that is Chapter 63. Every second of it.
- Starting off, we have Leo fighting Arackaiser using his new Rider powers, which are all based on comic book heroes, and uses one of his new techniques to replicate the Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtles from his town's past.
- Next, we have Pikachu fighting Suicune. It's amazing, mostly due to Pikachu turning into an unstoppable monster of lightning, creating a Rapidash with a mane of lightning, creating a dragon out of lightning, summoning up every former member of the Thunderblade line, meeting the ORIGINAL Thunderblade, and earning his name, Tenjin.
- Captain Briney effortlessly destroys Entei, without using any psychic powers, his new hammer, magic and had three arms tied behind his back. Oh, and he's apparently fought Balrogs.
- Dawn does the same thing as Pikachu and summons up the entirety of her clan made of ice. She then shows what a ninja can do by outsmarting Paul and his invincible armour. Then she reveals that she's been taught the Seventh Slash, just before impaling Paul on an icicle. Finally, she evolves into a Lopunny, at which moment Pikachu proposes to her.
- Professor Oak of all people gets a few moments. First of all, he's apparently this world's version of Indiana Jones. Secondly, he lays a psychic beatdown on Tarantulas with two little words: Trick Room.
- Hubie's past is finally revealed. Turns out he was the former leader of Team Quantum. They had a disagreement on how to secure a better future, and stripped him of his memories before throwing them to the other end of the universe. Ordinarily, these memories would be gone forever. However, almost nothing is out of reach of The Eleventh Doctor!
- Oblivion's Shadow and Gardevoir finally fight. It's absolutely insane, as Shadow is fueling himself with Shadow Aura to speed up his strength and reflexes, while Gardevoir has fully embraced her vampire side, making her practically immortal, and thanks to drinking every last drop of blood in Shadow's lab, she's at full strength.
- Made even better by, immediately after the fight, Shadow sees the world wide news broadcast and realizing that his top people, save for Bellum, are all dead or free. Darkrai then pops up, points out that the contract between them is now null and void, and that he planned everything, from one of his vampires from another dimension turning Gardevoir, to getting those same vampires to grab Cresselia and take her out of there.
- And, after seeing this, Mewtwo tries to get him to turn himself in. It would have worked, too - sadly, the Ruler of Evil (?) doesn't particularly want to.
- As of Chapter 65, we have The assault on Mars!
- Team Aurabolt unleashes their full power, all directed at Lord Null.
Lord Null: NOT POSSIBLE. NOT POSSIBLE. NOT POSSIBLE.
- Ash and Sasha Mega-Evolve, which actually manages to make them even more powerful. Plus, Tiny's bond with Ash gives him a boost as well.
- Tenjin summons armour, a dragon and a new Thunder Fang all made out of pure lightning, while summoning the spirits of his ancestors to help him fight. Dawn does the same as well, and at this point they have a small army.
- Then Leo powers up into his new Masked Rider form, while Lily activates her new fire powers, which she dubs "Inferno Lily".
- Micheal summons EVERY DEAD SPIRIT OF MARS to fight all at once, Boa uses Growth to become a Serperior bigger than the Peeko XIII, and Nosferatina becomes a giant Noivern.
- Briney being Briney, doesn't need a super powerful magic form. Doesn't stop him from joining in with the transforming, though. As in, the Peeko XIII is now a GIANT ROBOT named the "Dai-Peekoger Z!". Everyone refers to it as a "Giant Golden Pirate Robot".
- After all of this, Lily opens up thousands of portals around the planet, allowing THOUSANDS of Pokemon through. Among them are almost EVERY Pokeranger, Judgement and Team Getem who are wearing the Plates of Arceus.
- And then the Lunar Armada joins in, with Darkrai, Cresselia and Ho-Oh leading them. Within seconds, they utterly DESTROY the Nihalators on the surface, which distracts Null long enough for the heroes to rescue ALL of the hostages.
- After all of this, Lord Null is simply floating there... and he's absolutely STUNNED. For once, he has absolutely no idea how to deal with the situation, the heroes have caught him completely off guard.
- Team Aurabolt unleashes their full power, all directed at Lord Null.