Awesome / Angels in the Outfield
- Randy Edelman's soaring score.
- The Shell-Shock Silence effect for the final pitch of the game.
- The Angels' first appearance when they help Williams make an impossible game-saving catch, leaving everybody in the stadium at a loss for words.
- Foster mother Maggie's calm, yet effective Rousing Speech on behalf of George Knox, the team, and heavenly angels.
- The plays that the Angels (the baseball team) make during their "winning games" montage. Especially one or two that they pull off without divine aid.
- Ranch Wilder getting himself fired after spending the entire film trying to defame Knox and the team, having been caught doing this on air.