- After Roger tells him about the real Angels.
Knox: Great! A psycho kid. David, you'd think they'd screen these people.
Knox: (arms folded and a sour look on his face) That's a mistake. This team can't win.
- Before that, Knox has a response to the photographer telling him to smile and, thinking it'll cheer Knox up, reminding him that the Angels had just won the game.
- "It could happen." Later evolves into a moment of heartwarming.
- David Montagne, the Un Funny.
- When JP took Wilder's card and started to chat.
Wilder: Hey. I'm Ranch Wilder. The voice of the Angels.JP: I know who you are. I heard you on the radio. You sure do have a big chin.Wilder: Everybody's a critic.
- After Roger finishes his prayer.
Roger: Amen. Oh... and A-woman, too.
- Al the Boss Angel to Roger, "Please don't drink me!" Not as wierd as it sounds.
- Knox sucker punching the interviewer during a pregame report.
- "It's God's thumbnail!"
- Uh oh, seems the (other) Angel's may be sponsers of Political Correctness Gone Mad!
Knox: Hey, let's keep the profanity down!All The Players: HUH!?Knox: I mean it! No swearing!Ray Mitchell: That eliminates all speech for most of the team.
- Al controlling the ball to prevent the other team from trying to get it, after Danny Hemmerling is successful in hitting the ball, let alone a home run.
- When readying the photo of Knox, Roger, and JP after the first angel-aided win, the photographer notes how uncomfortable they all look and deadpans, "It looks like a prison photo." JP makes the same remark when he sees it for himself.
- Bass going to a Magic 8 Ball before a game:
Will I win, will I win, will I winwinwin?!(Magic 8 Ball: No)Aww. *shakes*(Magic 8 Ball: Maybe)YEAH!