- After Roger tells him about the real Angels.
Knox: Great! A psycho kid. David, you'd think they'd screen these people.
Knox: (arms folded and a sour look on his face) There's been a mistake - this team can't win.
- Before that, Knox has a response to the photographer telling him to smile and, thinking it'll cheer Knox up, reminding him that the Angels had just won the game.
- "It could happen." Later evolves into a moment of heartwarming.
- David Montagne, the Un Funny.
- When JP took Wilder's card and started to chat.
Wilder: Hey. I'm Ranch Wilder. The voice of the Angels.JP: I know who you are. I heard you on the radio. You sure do have a big chin.Wilder: Everybody's a critic.
- After Roger finishes his prayer.
Roger: Amen. Oh... and A-woman, too.
- Al the Boss Angel to Roger, "Please don't drink me!" Not as weird as it sounds.
- Knox sucker punching the interviewer during a pregame report.
- "It's God's thumbnail!"
- Whitt Bass, resident pitcher and wisecracker.
- Hemmerling for Mitchell?! Go back to Cincinnati!!!
- Uh oh, seems the (other) Angel's may be sponsors of Political Correctness Gone Mad!
Knox: Hey, let's keep the profanity down!All The Players: HUH!?Knox: I mean it! No swearing!Ray Mitchell: That eliminates all speech for most of the team.
- Al playing hacky-sack to control the ball in order to prevent the other team from trying to get it, after Danny Hemmerling is just barely successful in hitting the ludicrously-slowed ball, let alone a home run.
- When readying the photo of Knox and Roger, the photographer notes how uncomfortable they all look and deadpans, "It looks like a prison photo." JP makes the same remark when he sees it for himself.
- Bass going to a Magic 8 Ball before a game:
Will I win, will I win, will I winwinwin?!(Magic 8 Ball: No)Aww. *shakes*(Magic 8 Ball: Maybe)YEAH!
- During Knox's tirade:
Bass: I thought the game started at one...Knox: It DOES start at one. And you're a JACKASS!Bass: (deadpan) No, I'm a pitcher.(Knox turns around, puts his hands to his head, and screams)
- When George teaches the boys in the neighborhood how to play ball. One young player named Marvin gets on base and when his team scores a run George tells him to run home. And that's exactly what he does.
Funny / Angels in the Outfield
1994 Disney Version