Back in May, I made this thread. It was a fun ride, but unfortunately, RL got quite busy for me. I disappeared from the forums for some time.
Now I'm back, and I'm ready to start this up again. We're gonna start the same way we did in the last thread, save for a few differences, since I'm using the latest version of JA 2 1.13.
- These are the options I'm going to be using. There are a few more than there were before.
- The 1.13 development team added the mercs from JA2 Wildfire into the regular roster. Don't worry, all of the original mercs are still there.
- The attitudes have been revamped. There are new attitudes, and they actually have an effect on your mercs' performance now. The disabilities are unchanged.
- The traits have been revamped, as well. You can put two points in a specialty to master it, or you can put one point each in two specialties, becoming proficient in both. The minor traits have also been changed.
Aside from that, everything is the same. As expected, I'll be using all custom mercs at the start. 3 men, 3 women. Here's the character sheet. For those who are new to this thread, you'll want to read the first post in my last thread and maybe one or two of the character sheets before filling this out.
Name: Nickname: Gender: Appearance: (There are a limited amount of portraits, but I'll find the one that matches your description best.) Attitude Disability: Major Trait(s): Minor Trait: Skills: (You've got several fields to choose from.◊ Don't number crunch; just tell me what you want to be best [and/or worst] at and I'll take care of it.)
It's good to be back.
IMP mercs (6/6 slots filled)
- Devon "Bunny" Bunzowski
- Ciara "Cia" Malley
- Carlos "Bigger C" Biggs
- Benjamin "Big Ben" Krounsch
- Elena "Ellie" Moreno
- Jane Quincy "Generica" Doe
Pending IMP mercs
- Brock/Nadia "Roxas" Carter
- None yet.
- None yet.