01:51:46 PM Jul 19th 2014
Regarding my addition:
- Bilingual Bonus: Speaks a lot of Czech.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall - it's obvious how the quote counts as an example; he says it in Czech - that's why I have added it under Bilingual Bonus
- Foreign Cuss Word - yes, he swears in a foreign language; specifically, in Czech.
- Foreign-Language Tirade - yes, a couple of times he has said a string of Czech words (complaining about something).
- Zelenka: "Do prdele, to je na hovno tohle to. Kdo to vymyslel, že budeme pod vodou tentokrát?" (Roughly translated: "Bloody hell, it sucks, that thing. Whose idea it was that we're going to be underwater this time?")Sheppard: "I think my Czech's getting better, 'cause I know what you mean."