- The new title slide is one of my favorites.
- Sam keeps such ridiculous hairstyles.
- He looks kinda good in stubble, though, no homo.
- I wonder if they'll drag out the revelations of their time apart or not. That vampire's totally coming back at some point. Good. I like him.
- Except that episode ending was eye-roll worthy.
- Let me save you guys the trouble of what you go through every season: you're both jerks. And secretive. And co-dependent.
- Demons are sooooo subtle.
- Everybody loves flashbacks!
- Lol, Safety school.
- So predictable through and through. Sam, Dean and Crowley... And of course, bad things happen to people who meet the Winchesters.
- Episode preview looked good, at least.
edited 4th Oct '12 7:22:10 PM by wanderlustwarrior
edited 5th Oct '12 10:46:42 PM by wanderlustwarrior
edited 5th Oct '12 10:48:57 PM by OrangeSpider
edited 7th Oct '12 1:55:25 PM by ZheToralf
edited 11th Oct '12 10:04:02 PM by wanderlustwarrior
- Tiger mom is... awesome. Why is she called that, though?
- Huh... I've actually heard of that. I think I recall it being mentioned in school or an excerpt used in an SAT or something.
- I wonder if they've ever gotten around to putting a layer of iron to protect the Impala. Etched with devil's traps, preferably. I doubt it, though.
- Ha, not only do they not exercise anymore, they put the demons back in. Damn shame they lost the demon killing powers, though.
- Should've mentioned it before, but it's a reeeeeeal good thing Crowley had just those two guys watching Kevin, and no one outside or anything to follow him.
- Tiger mom makes taxes AWESOME! Also Dean is surrounded by "nerds" and somehow is the only one uncool.
- Pimp in the cool suit looks familiar...
- I'm just gonna go ahead and not believe that the right hand of a Pagan god can actually enforce anything when push comes to shove. They've been getting so outclassed lately.
- Funny how now they're so attached to Ruby's knife. Especially Dean.
- Break to talk about the Arrow commercial: Why did I not expect Black Canary? Also, people do seem to like shared universes, DC...
- Seriously though, were they that stupid as to think they'd actually bid with money?
- Robbing the god of is probably a bad idea. And not gonna work, anyway.
- Saw that sale coming. inb4 it's given freely, or some Diabolus ex Machina.
- Wow. A lighter. Why didn't we think of that sooner?
- Would it be so much to ask that they keep the hammer? Also, excellent Chekovs guns.
- Greed getting out-greeded sounds familiar. I choose to believe he's weak because he's no longer a planet.
- If only Dean or Sam just said the incantation backwards again to put him back in her, especially since this was one of those necessary sacrifice episodes.
- Inb4 Crowley has a fake tablet. Especially if Kevin made a duplicate.
- Soooooo... gone with the angels, then?
edited 13th Oct '12 6:02:22 PM by wanderlustwarrior