Actual RP Thread
Recap Page Let us sing a requiem for harmony, a dirge for regularity; for chaos has come to Equestria once more. Discord, the wayward Draconequus of chaos sealed twice by the Elements of Harmony, has seeded in his final moments of living the one thing that could topple Equestria where even he could not. The one power that all the Princesses and all the Princesses men and the Elements of Harmony and so on and so forth could not defeat with all their vaunted power. Random people from other derivative series.
Welcome to our new sign up for In Our Hearts and Hooves, created due to a change of GM! New characters are always welcome. Canon ponies, characters from other series who must be ponyfied upon their arrival to Equestria, and background characters all acceptable. Complete OC's as of now will be relegated to a case-by-case basis. Please bear in mind the standard RP rules:
- No godmodding, autohitting, ghosting, any of that nasty business.
- No overpowered peeps. Anything over weight 4 is probably a bad idea, though exceptions can be made.
- You can have as many characters as you like, but try not to overextend yourself. Don't need to crowd the RP.
- Don't take this too seriously. We're RPing brightly-colored cartoon ponies, there's no need for srs bsns here. Again, exceptions abound.
- Don't be a dick OOC. No exceptions here, period.
- Name:(Self explanatory)
- Series of Origin: (Where your character comes from.)
- Pony Breed: (Earth Pony, Pegasus, or Unicorn? Alicorns will be looked over carefully.)
- Appearance, Pre-Pony: (What your character looked like before they got dragged into Equestria. Picture preferred, description fine. Only necessary for crossover characters.)
- Appearance, Pony: (What your character looks like as a pony. Again, picture preferred, description fine.)
- Personality: (How you're character thinks and acts.)
- Abilities and Equipment: (What your character can do and what they have on them. These can be altered to fit their new form if you wish.)
- Burns-His-Foes - Krautman
- Derek "Frost" Westbrook - Geek Code Red
- Rattlesnake Jake - Lizard of Aus
- Satori Komeiji - Bassetete
- The Bad Company - Sparty Mc Fly
- Eddie Riggs - Mysty Glyttyr
- Hope Estheim - Deadbeatloser 22
- Cole Macgrath - Lizard of Aus
- Archer - Reven Vrake
- Diana Shepard - Sparty Mc Fly
- Iori Yagami - Dragon Geyser
- Beserker - Reven Vrake
- Winged Victory - SKJAM
- Summary: (What'll happen in general)
- Goals: (Consequences of what will happen and what can be done about what will happen)
- NPCS: (Who will you need played that you don't want to play yourself?)
edited 28th Mar '12 9:13:10 AM by Bassetete
- Name: Hope Estheim
- 'Series of Origin: Final Fantasy XIII
- Pony Breed: Unicorn
- Appearance, Pre-Pony: Boom.◊
- Appearance, Pony: Bottom Right.
- Personality: Hope is reserved and slightly insecure, always looking for others for emotional support and guidance. Of course, this may have a lot to do with watching his mother die in battle, and as a result he fosters a need for revenge against those he sees as responsible.
- Abilities and Equipment: Hope does not carry much in the way of equipment, being a magic user more than a fighter. (While in canon he can fight with a boomerang, that's less than practical here.) For the most part, what magic he does use consists mainly of simple elemental attacks; launching a fire ball or an ice crystal, or dropping lightning bolts on people, for example. However, not all of his magic is destructive in nature; he's also capable of healing or buffing allies as needed.
edited 20th Feb '12 11:51:53 AM by Bombadillo
- Name: Eight Star
- Series of Origin: Game Night
- Pony Breed: Crimson Unicorn
- Appearance, Pony: Born in Equestria, long... long... long ago. For looks.◊
- Personality: Jerk with a Heart of Jerk, sometimes Subverted back to Gold. He's got a bad reputation amongst the ponies that know about him, since he works to preserve a certain balance, he does bad things during good times, and good things during bad times, (but since bad times haven't been around for 1000 years, he's not a "family favorite" for Celestia.)
- Abilities and Equipment: Eight Star casts magic from a different format than most ponies. He's got a wide variety of "High Level Wizard" kind of powers... but he's quite mad. His main source of power comes from collected bits of other ponies souls. In times of need he can summon them up into forms, but it drains them away a little, and he doesn't like doing that.
edited 23rd Feb '12 12:01:59 PM by EightStar
edited 23rd Feb '12 11:41:18 AM by KarlKadaver
edited 23rd Feb '12 1:03:43 PM by Bassetete
edited 23rd Feb '12 1:11:04 PM by KarlKadaver
edited 23rd Feb '12 1:17:49 PM by EightStar
- Name: Fluttershy
- Pony Breed: Pegasus
- Appearance, Pony: Wallpaper, you say?
- Personality: What's to say about Fluttershy? A shy and timid sort who's so sweet she could give you cavaties by speaking her name enough times. (Go ahead... try it... I dare you.) Her timid nature only drops a tad around her friends, but drops off almost entirely around animals and animal-like monsters. She can tame even the wildest of animal, or most dangerous of beasts... but she's startled to the point of fear by her worst enemy, falling leaves!
- Abilities and Equipment: Flight, of course, though generally chooses not to unless there's a purpose behind it. She's a weak flier, afraid of heights, and downplays her own abilities at every turn. After her previous encounters with Eight Star, she's become even better at hiding herself from the eyes of others, (but doesn't always mean to...) and she's the only one who can still hear him telepathically without being in his presence. Also, after the Game Night, she's been finding more valuables when she looks for things...
edited 23rd Feb '12 1:28:49 PM by EightStar
- Name: Cole Macgrath
- Series of Origin: inFAMOUS (post 2, Good Ending)
- Pony Breed: Unicorn
- Appearance, Pre-Pony: Half as long
- Appearance, Pony: Twice as bright*
- Personality: Despite having an easily shifting temperament and a voice like a young Clint Eastwood, Cole is a pretty okay guy. He's not above a lighthearted joke, and will play mediator in an argument whenever possible. He has a clearly defined sense of right and wrong that extends to the pettiest actions, and is intelligent enough to see events through to their logical conclusion. He likes who he likes, hates who he hates, and most days can be counted on to do the right thing.
- Abilities and Equipment: Cole's regular unicorn magic has been substituted for his Conduit powers, encompassing electromagnetism, electrokinesis, and cryokinesis. He can shoot lightning projectiles in all shapes and sizes, fling metal objects of great size, propel himself across railings and through the air, harness biochemistry, shield himself from attacks, and freeze his foes in their tracks. His weapon of choice is a melee device called the Amp, which can channel his electrical output. Aside from all of this, Cole is skilled with parkour, and can easily scale his way across any city block.
edited 24th Feb '12 11:50:20 AM by LizardOfAus
GM of the Justice Avengers games.
- Name: Archer (Counter Guardian Spirit EMIYA)
- Series of Origin: Fate/Stay Night (Unlimited Blade Works ending)
- Pony Breed: Earth Pony, oddly enough. Represents that he's not a very good traditional magus in his home universe, but is still a capable mage.
- Appearance, pre-pony: Note the darker skin and white hair◊
- Appearance, pony: Archer is a tad larger than normal for an Earth Pony, but not quite Big Mac's bulk. His fur is dark brown, like he's gotten one heck of a tan. His main and tail are white, which is quite striking. He does retain his clothing from before...well most of it. While the upper coat and underarmor remain intact, only the 'skirt' remains on the bottom. It does cover his cutie mark, which is a very simple sword, its blade pointing downwards.
- Personality: Archer is very cynical, but he can also be devoted and a bit childish at times. In many ways he's a walking contradiction.
- Abilities and Equipment: Archer is magical, carrying over his Magi abilities from his own world. Unlike most magi of his world, his skills lie within only two skills. Reinforcement (Which can literally 'reinforce' how strong something is) and projection (Allowing a magi to create an object out of his own mana). Both these skills are among the most basic taught to all Magi and thus are considered near useless in most settings. Archer however refined his usage of both into creating a Reality Marble, a feat matched by perhaps ten others in all of human history. A Reality Marble is created when a magi forces his or her will into reality, overwriting the normal rules and laws of physics. Using his Reality Marble takes Mana and concentration. However, he does have some trouble properly using his Reality Marble, Unlimited Blade Works. You see, Unlimited Blade Works lets him summon all manner of swords and melee weapons...all meant for Human Hands. Two weapons he does not have a problem using are Kanshou and Bakuya, a 'married' set of swords that represent Yin and Yang. Their attack, Crane Wing Three Chains, has him create three sets of the swords, throwing the controlling the first two pairs like Boomerangs and over-reinforcing the third pair, creating a massive set of blades that explode when he slams them into the target.
- Notes: Archer cannot summon different versions of the various swords he's seen throughout his life. They stay the exact same way, meant for human hands and thus has a slight problem wielding them. Also, I don't intend for Archer to just summon everything magical to deal with the problems. That would be too easy and I want actual interesting interaction. Plus the discussions on magic would be quite neat.