- Do you think smokers should be allowed to smoke on campus? Why/Why not?
- If you feel they should, where? Inside the buildings themselves? A certain distance away from entrances? At certain designated areas? Only in their own dorms?
- Whose rights are being infringed on more- The smoker being told to put his cigarette out, or the passerby who passes through a cloud of smoke on his way to class?
- Should bars & casinos be forced to institute no-smoking policies?
- Should their management just be given a choice on whether or not to allow smoking?
- Whose rights are being violated- The employees? The patrons? The owners? None of the above?
edited 23rd Nov '11 9:20:26 PM by Wulf
edited 23rd Nov '11 8:28:30 PM by DrunkGirlfriend
edited 24th Nov '11 1:00:25 AM by Medinoc
edited 24th Nov '11 1:25:41 AM by Advet
edited 24th Nov '11 6:43:33 AM by MajorTom
edited 24th Nov '11 12:18:30 PM by drunkscriblerian
~Cora M. Strayer~
edited 24th Nov '11 12:33:26 PM by 3of4
edited 24th Nov '11 9:52:09 PM by BlixtySlycat