Examine this physics defying weapon:
edited 20th Oct '11 8:23:45 AM by jasonwill2
edited 20th Oct '11 8:46:03 AM by Yej
edited 20th Oct '11 9:02:38 AM by jasonwill2
edited 20th Oct '11 9:37:39 AM by Yej
edited 20th Oct '11 10:21:53 AM by jasonwill2
edited 20th Oct '11 10:25:25 AM by SalFishFin
edited 20th Oct '11 3:51:56 PM by jasonwill2
edited 20th Oct '11 3:57:41 PM by Flanker66
- Two gauntlets either redirect the force to one person, or push both of them back as the recoil and push each other.
- It's one way. It only works on redirectly recoil, but not a push by the opponent.
- Forces will go as normal if the wielder is hit anywhere except the gauntlet.
edited 20th Oct '11 5:47:30 PM by chihuahua0
- Like chihuahua pointed out, hitting any other part of the body will be just like normal hit. The gauntlet covers up to little below his elbow. Lastly, he's not that fast, at least in comparison to the rest of the cast.
- Even when he's wearing it, if you manage to hit him before he can attack, the damage will be done. Still, even without the special effect, the gauntlet is made of solid metal...
- This is a near future society and the city he lives in is occupied with badass citizens and even more badass police forces and RIDICULOUSLY COMPETENT army. They have guns. Do the math.
- Lastly, it provides absolutely no defense against magical attacks like fireballs or lightning.
edited 20th Oct '11 6:02:39 PM by JHM