The Imperium of Man comes to Gensokyo: The Novelization project:
- Turning the first 10 or so pages into a coherent story with a proper lead into the rest of the story.
- Make the Tyranids less Stu-ish.
- resolve the whole Eldar thing.
- Make Caligula's fight not-AssPully.
- Make Reimu and Marisa's roles a teensy bit bigger.
- Add the PC-98 girls (gradually)
edited 18th Feb '11 4:22:41 PM by takashi.0
Also, don't include the PC-98s. It merely serves to screw up the timeline by trying to shoe-horn them into sequences they were never intended to be in.
edited 18th Feb '11 4:21:42 PM by MadeOfAxes
edited 18th Feb '11 4:41:26 PM by Colonial1.1
edited 18th Feb '11 4:44:50 PM by Colonial1.1
- Have Daiyousei defeat Caligula
- Remove Utsuho's appearance at the Human Village in the early parts (sorry, Awe, but it doesn't fit)
- Remove Yuyuko's appearance in the Snow-Covered Forest (sorry, Zudak)
- Remove Wriggle's appearances (they never led anywhere)
- Remove Yamame's corruption-gathering-scenes (the end-result never happened, after all), but please keep the hunger-scenes
- Remove Yukari's first strike towards the Tyranids
- Remove Shinki's interception when the Tyranids try to take Alice's house; just attribute it to the Kitsune
- Shorten the fight against the Empress of Rot in Heaven
- Add the epic battle outside the Tengu Village
edited 18th Feb '11 5:40:56 PM by Colonial1.1
edited 18th Feb '11 5:57:51 PM by takashi.0