Tropers: Sullen Frog
Yo.I'm a frequent lurker here at TV Tropes, often reading but never participating. Whether or not that will change is anyone's guess. Stop the presses, I've contributed a whole page! Who am I?
- a gamer;
- an avid reader;
- Cegep student;
- aspiring actor, preferrably voice;
- possessed of a voice which people tell me is amazing. All. The. Time.
- possessed of a British accent which I don't even notice anymore, but which people constantly feel the need to point out. Thank you so much, Thomas...
- Ambiguously Brown / Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette: I'm Canadian. I was born in Montreal and so were my parents and their parents (plus most of their parents). My father is white, my mother is half-black and has Scottish ancestry (Clan Leslie). Now stop asking me where I come from or what ethnicity I am!!!
- Audio Erotica: the impression I sometimes get from people complimenting my voice. A little disturbing, to say the least...
- Beware the Nice Ones
- Brilliant, but Lazy: one of my major flaws...
- Canada, Eh?: with all that entails...
- Chivalrous Pervert
- Cuteness Proximity: Likes fuzzy little animals.
- Large Ham: I like to think of myself as such, though I can give restrained performances.
- Yuri Fanboy
HARHAR! Vandalism. ~ L3wt Hail the Ham & Schemes Crafter! ~ Colonial1.1 V-V-V-Vandalism! ~ Test Your Might Probably One of the best roleplayers on these forums, at least that I have encountered. -SOCR Nido ni! Good to see more colleagues mention their work for the extended PokÚdex. Your article on Totodile is of much help to me! ~ Silent Reverence SUP. -Calamity Jane Ya forgot one, boss -Chabal2 Side effects may include: dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, water retention, painful rectal itch, hallucination, dementia, psychosis, coma, death, and halitosis. Magic is not for everyone. Consult your doctor before use. -desdendelle Lord Sullen a humble servant kneels but not in worship -Fusionman An honour to have played alongside you, Sir -Anura Sir. I salute you. -troydenite Hey bos—yuri fanboy? Well I'll be darned. X3 -Tvtropesnoob Figured I should deface this about now -RevenVrake