- Briar Rose sits in a corner, watching the trainers -
(thinking) I know it seems bad, but... We never saw what happened to her... She could still be alive... Somehow...
(sighs) But... where could she be?
- A few weeks ago, in another dimension -
- An unconscious DS lays on the ground, clearly worn out from battle -
<... Will she be okay?
<She will. Don't worry.
<...! Hey, I think she's waking up!
- DS' fingers twitch slightly -
- DS' gasps in shock as her eyes shoot open, she sits up, confused and scared -
... Wha... What happened? Am I... dead?
- She presses her hand against her chest, feeling her heart still racing from what happened earlier -
No... Still alive... Somehow...
- I look around at my surroundings, everything is dark and unusually enough, most things seem to be completely still, as if frozen in time -
... W-where is this? Where am I!? What's going on!?
<Ssh... Calm down, DS.>
...! That voice...
- I turn to see Mesprit, as well as Uxie and Azelf, my eyes widen in shock -
Mesprit!? And Uxie and Azelf too!? W-why are you here? Where are we?
<This is where... Cyrus had Dialga imprison the legendary Pokémon after the timeline was changed.>
<You see... When Cyrus was trying to bring Dialga under his control, Palkia showed up, and tried to stop him before that could happen.>
<Palkia sure was determined to save our brother... She even brought the Lustrous Orb with her!>
<Palkia was the one who created this dimension, intending to imprison Cyrus within it. Unfortunatly, her attempt to stop him failed, and the shockwaves from Dialga's Roar of Time ended up forcing her into her own portal!>
- I sit there, staring blankly at the legendary Pokémon in front of me as I listen to what they have to say -
<As Dialga used this dimension to imprison the rest of us, the dimension was warped until it's appearance changed to resemble a timeline that no longer exists.>
- I bury my face in my hands -
No... This is terrible...
(flies over to me, landing on my shoulder) <DS, please don't cry. There is still hope.>
- I look up at Mesprit -
<You see, just before Palkia fell into the portal, she was able to make sure that there would be a possible way to escape from it, but only Palkia herself can open it so that we may escape.>
... Oh... S-so... you're looking for Palkia, then?
(nods) <Yes. And since she is our sister, we can feel her presence. The signal is kind of faint, and far away from where we are now, but we can feel her.>
... I see.
<... I'm guessing you'd like to come with us?>
- I nod my head -
Of course I am! There is no way I'm staying here when there are people out there who need
(smiles) <Now that's the right attitude! Let us find our sister and escape from this horrible place!>
- Nods -
<Um... You might wanna change your shirt first.> (pointing towards my sweater, which is missing one of its sleeve, and has also gotten slightly torn up from while that vine was holding me in place before Dialga sent me here)
... Oh, right. (sighs) What a shame. This was my favourite shirt. Oh well.
- I make a quick change, changing out of the purple sweater and into a purple jacket I purchased during my travels in this timeline, putting it on outside a white t-shirt -
There, I'm ready to go!
<Oh, that looks good on you!>
<Well, let's not waste time!>
<Azelf is right, we have a long way ahead of us.>
- Nods -
Well, let's get going then.
- I begin walking, following the Lake Trio as they fly just ahead of me -
- Somehow, the faint glimmer of hope, in form of Palkia possibly being able to help us escape is enough to help me regain my determination, determined to return to my own world, defeat Cyrus, free Dialga and Celebi from his control, and finally, reunite with my friends and return everything to normal -
It's not over yet, Cyrus...