- Non-magic based Classes now have actual skills, making it easier to differentiate, say, a Warrior(which, as the most basic unit, has a bunch of general skills) from a Knight(has purely defensive skills and properties).
- New classes(such as the Rogue) are being added.
- Non-human units now have their own sets of classes, making them marginally more useful.
- The game as a whole is more balanced.
- Archers are no longer a Game Breaker.
- Thanks to the new natural Recovery Time of each different class replacing the speed stat it's much harder to make a unit that can run across a battlefield and destroy everything before everyone else even knows what's going on.
- Permanent death still exists but has been nerfed in two different ways.
- Once a units health reaches 0 said unit with have a counter appear over their head that starts at 3. If the timer counts down completely before said unit is revived or before the battle is over the unit will be incapacitated and unusable for the rest of battle.
- A unit can still be used after battle if they have been incapacitated. But if it happens 3 times they die forever.
- A new game mechanic called C.H.A.R.I.O.T, which allows players to rewind a battle by their last 50 turns. This mechanic was made specifically to help ease in less experienced players.
edited 14th Feb '11 3:21:10 PM by JotunofBoredom
edited 15th Apr '11 10:40:14 PM by JotunofBoredom
edited 1st Feb '11 7:13:19 PM by JotunofBoredom
edited 1st Feb '11 7:25:38 PM by ShirowShirow
edited 2nd Feb '11 7:37:30 AM by dmysta3000
edited 2nd Feb '11 1:32:14 PM by JotunofBoredom
edited 2nd Feb '11 1:55:33 PM by don
edited 2nd Feb '11 2:34:39 PM by JotunofBoredom
edited 8th Feb '11 2:22:04 PM by JotunofBoredom
edited 8th Feb '11 3:11:01 PM by SpellBlade