- Awesome Art: The art started passable and simple enough for the writing, though Art Evolution eventually took hold. Cue Scenery Porn abound.
- LGBT Fanbase: Swift and immediate, from the moment the first Wuffle concept art was published. Mokamoka already had an audience with his prior Queer Media, so Wuffle instantly had fanboys.
- Memetic Sex God: Guess. And if fan reaction is anything to go by, Joe seems to have joined the list.
- Nightmare Fuel: There was an entire arc based off of A Nightmare on Elm Street. Unsurprisingly, this arc was released on Halloween.
- Theiss Titillation Theory: Wuffle's clothes look like only a single suspender button is all that's keeping everything from falling down. Unsurprisingly, it's part of why he's considered so hot.