YMMV: Wild West C.O.W.-Boys of Moo Mesa
- Ear Worm: The theme song, even if you're not a fan of Country Western, the music sucks you in. Being written by country singer Billy Dean helps as well.
- Fetish Fuel Station Attendant: Lily Bovine is an anthropomorphic cow who has a huge bust, a kind heart, and a skimpy dress. Not to mention her fight with Sadie.
- No Problem with Licensed Games: There was an arcade game released in 1992 by Konami with run-and-gun gameplay similar to Sunset Riders. Four players can play at once, and has plenty of stimulating action and good music.
- So Bad, It's Good: The concept of the show is so ridiculous, people can't help but enjoy it.
- So Okay, It's Average: People who remembers this show think of it as a knock-off of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, but still hold enough water to be a unique show on its own.
- Toy Ship: The child characters in the show are often paired like Cody and the buffalo calf Tejua. Also between Cody's two friends, there's him and Carly, or Carly and Jacob.