- Acceptable Ethnic Targets: "Baguette." "Sacrebleu." "Pomme de terre." For those of you not fluent in French, that's "bread," "omg," and "potato." That was hardly paraphrased.
- Defied with "I'd make a joke about France surrendering, but I'm not sure anyone else would do any better."
- Archive Panic: There were 325 episodes at the time the series was cancelled. Even with the average length of an episode being about 6 minutes, that's still about 32 hours worth of show. If you decided to start at episode one and watch straight through it would take a day and a half to finish.
- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- Their Credits Gag for Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) was the line "You know what would make this game better? Chili dogs." About two months later, they did Sonic and the Black Knight, which featured chili dogs in the opening cutscene. They actually criticized the chili dogs, if only because they would rather have seen jokes from Sonic Sat AM canonized than ones from Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog.
- In the video for Borderlands, the guys make a siren-like sound ("wee-oo wee-oo!") when Lilith is introduced "as The Siren". When Angel is introduced a moment later they make the same sound for her. Three years later, Borderlands 2 confirmed that yes, Angel is a siren too.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: During the Atelier Rorona episode, the guys remark that Rorona must be a great Alchemist to work for Astrid, since she's clearly not in there for dealing with customers. The Episode was aired only a month after Atelier Meruru and Astrid's unsettling "treatment" towards Rorona.