- From the Assassin's Creed II episode:
Giovanni Auditore: "What a fine set of lungs! What shall we call him?"
Graham: "LUNG MAN!!!"
- And is Devil May Cry 4
Paul: [Dante shows up] I'm you, from the future! I'm here to make sure you don't have to listen through this boring sermon! [pulls gun on Sanctus.]
- Valkyria Chronicles:
Alicia: I want people to know that the war wasn't all just people killing people.
Graham: There were bad parts too!
- Fishy Artist MacSketcherton.
- Everything fishy in this episode.... So the entire thing.
Welkin: How's the water?
Paul (as fish): It's water... I don't know, like water? We're fish, right? What's the air like, douchebag?
- Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Shimada: Very well. I leave the rest to you.
Graham: I'M GOING TO GO EAT A SCHTICK OF BUTTER
- Their utterly stunned reaction to the opening narration in NieR.
- Also in Eternal Sonata, thoroughly bored with how the narrator keeps going on and on about the perfection of the town, Paul and Graham keep slipping in different possible plots in desperate attempts to make it interesting.
Narrator: No such shops are to be found. Not here.
Graham: Because of the plague, with its crippling sores.
Narrator: In fact, the village is quite calm. Almost strangely quiet...
Paul: As the townsfolk hide from the coming zombie horde.
Narrator: It is a place that exudes a peaceful tranquility.
Paul and Graham: Eeeew...
Narrator: ...increases its allure, as well as its mystery.
Graham: For those at home, the mystery is: a sex offender just moved into town.
Graham: Maybe that's why no one's around, gravity works in reverse and everyone's fallen up.
- The Hybrid Heaven episode takes the cake. A trashy-looking game for the Nintendo64 has a Fade to Black, as Paul and Graham wonder if the projector just broke. Then the viewer is treated to the blocky protagonist's ass and back in a shower scene.
Both Paul and Graham, overlapping one another: Aaaaah! Break it again! Break it again! Break it again! Break it again!
- Another moment in the Fist of the North Star episode, upon realizing Kenshiro made a lot of creaking noises while move;
Graham: And then, Kenshiro rooooled oveeeeer... (spooky creeking noises)
- Just about the entire Monster Hunter Tri episode.
- From the Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) video: "Blue streak, as his franchise dies..."
- Hey, you got your science fiction in my fantasy!
- The ending hit it home, with them mocking about how Robotnik uses palette swapped enemies and leaves out power-ups for Sonic, as Sonic was standing there forever as the ship slowly leaves with Elise.
- During the Resident Evil 5 episode, when the cutscene shifts to a wide aerial view of the African savanna...they suddenly chime in with the opening vocals of Circle of Life.
- From Folklore:
Ellen: Thanks, but I'll get there myself. *jumps overboard*
- Almost the entirety of the Onimusha 3 review, but especially:
*shot of modern French plaza after scenes of ninja, samurai, undead, and giant monsters in feudal Japan*
Graham: How. Does this have anything. To do with what we just saw?
Graham: You know, not that this isn't nice, but I think the game has gotten a little off-message.
*modern French plaza gets attacked by undead and giant monsters*
Paul: Aaaaand back on message!
Paul-as-Undead-Warrior: Excuse me! We appear to have gotten lost! Could you direct us to Onimusha 3'?
- This line from the Atelier Totori video after a trophy unlocks early into the opening cutscene
Paul: Oh come on, we earned a trophy for that!?
Graham: That's a trophy for pressing start! Nothing has happened yet!
Paul: Congratulations, your arms work!
Narrator: Industrial espionage reaches unparalleled heights.
Paul (?): Well, that makes sense, if the buildings are taller in the future.
Graham: This is your captain, I frankly don't trust the three of you.
- Silent Hill: Downpour:
Graham-as-Prison-Bus-Driver: Everybody okay back there? Why is everyone so quiet?
Paul-as-Anne-Cunningham: Yeah let's have a sing-a-long!
Both singing: The prisoners on the bus go "Please don't shoot me! Please don't-" No? Oh alright.'''
- This exchange from Dishonored after Corvo has been tortured and the villain brags how no one will ever know the truth about his plan:
Graham-as-Corvo: Won't they? I'm wearing a wire!
Paul-as-Burrows: Uh, no you're not.
Paul-as-Burrows: Wires haven't been invented.
Graham-as-Corvo: Damn it.
- The Stinger for Tales of Graces pt. 2:
"So, the party is: a child, a weenie, an asthmatic, and a stoned amnesiac. We're ready for anything!"
- Their reaction to the title of "Ar Tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel"
Graham: "The only real word there is 'of'!"
- From Epic Mickey
Graham: "He's impressionable!"
- In their The Last of Us video:
Joel: He is the contractor..
Graham: Able to hire people in a single bound!
Paul: But, seriously, you guys are right under the bed right?
("monsters" grumble affirmatively)
(police car passes by)
: These cops are on the trail of...The Contractor! They can't stand for his vigilante justice! And hiring processes
- In part two:
Tommy: That's Louis's Farm (camera pans to house on fire)
: Hmm, looks like Louis has a nice crop of fire
Tommy: Everyone and their mothers had the same idea.
Graham: Specially their mothers.
Graham doing Bryan's voice: Yes, okay mom.
"Mother": Don't you give me that sass young man!
"Bryan": I wasn't trying to-
"Mother": This is the best route out of town.
"Bryan": Okay, that's where we're going.
"Mother": Okay. Now have you found a nice girl yet?
"Bryan": We've been through this! Yes, I did, she turned out to be a zombie, I had to shoot her.
"Bryan": Not right now.
- In Part 3 of their The Last of Us videos we have the scene of Sarah's death. All the way.
Graham: This would be a pretty awkward scene for Crash because I'm pretty sure he cannot not smile.