- Alternative Character Interpretation... arguably...
- Ass Pull: In-universe with Aizen's explanation that he killed Central 46 because they were planning to nuke Switzerland.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: In one chapter, Godzilla randomly shows up, stomps the hell out of Mayuri, then leaves.
- Apparently Mayuri kept it in a cage and it got released when his lab was smashed earlier.
- Crazy Awesome: Hitsugaya becomes far more dangerous and competent once he loses the final vestiges of his sanity.
- Designated Hero: See Dangerously Genre Savvy over on the main page. It's working quite well. Well, it was until Hitsugaya became the Designated Hero instead.
- Aizen, once he forces the Universe to acknowledge him as a Villain Protagonist.
- Designated Villain: See above, and for Gin it's really quite ironic.
- Expy: Whenever Ulquiorra says anything to Yammy, it makes him sound an awful lot like Vegeta...
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Halibel's obsessive crush on Hitsugaya becomes even funnier when you consider that the only interaction they've ever had in the actual series was trying to kill one another. Nasty breakup?
- Nightmare Fuel: The description of the Plot Armor device created by Aizen in chapter 37 is a little creepy.
- You know that cold shiver you felt running down your spine when you first saw Gin? His section in the epilogue will have you feeling that again - if you aren't too busy turning around to make sure he isn't standing right behind you.
- Narm: Lampshaded with Zommari Leroux, who speaks almost exclusively in his most narmtastic lines from the series.
- This Is Your Premise On God-Knows-What: What is the author smoking?
- The Woobie: You can help but
laugh atfeel sorry for Hitsugaya's circumstances.
YMMV / Uninvited Guests
Work page can be found here