YMMV: Tim And Erics Billion Dollar Movie
- Contested Sequel: Those who were not fans of Tim & Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! reacted a bit warmer to this film, mostly because, unlike the show, it had a (sort of) liner plot.
- Crosses the Line Twice: Shrim, a New Age healing technique that consists of bathing in liquid bowel movement.
- Ear Worm: This is what we do/this is who we are...
- Ending Fatigue: Played for Laughs. First, we find out what happened to the real Tim and Eric, then a Photo Montage of the cast intercut with the cast dancing in typical awkward Tim and Eric fashion, then Tim and Eric thanking the audience for watching with Tim asking to roll credits, and then The Narrator advertising his services, and finally the credits play... and then it still lingers on the narrator for a little bit longer...
- Fetish Fuel: The two leads removing their leather vests and letting their fat bellies pop out in slow-mo is this if you're into chubs.
- Love It or Hate It: As is usually the case with Tim and Eric, it's a typical case of "Either you get it or you don't." Roger Ebert gave it a terrible review and made it one of the last (if not THE last) additions to his most hated list before he died.
- Nausea Fuel: Shrim.