YMMV: Three Kings
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: Two related examples:
- Throughout the movie, several of the characters feel that the U.S. should have gone farther in the war, helping rebels and/or getting rid of Saddam Hussein. Then the 2003 invasion occurs.
- One of the characters who is against a further invasion even says "What do you want, another Vietnam?"
- And, of course, the Iraqi man who stayed behind "to fight Saddam". We know how well that worked out for them when the U.S. pulled out.
- Nightmare Fuel: Any of the torture scenes. Special mention to being forced to drink oil.
- Retroactive Recognition: Judy Greer (the reporter banging Major Gates loudly) wasn't well-known at the time, and the terrified daughter of the executed Iraqi woman? Alia Shawkat (Maeby Fünke).